500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Multiple alarms
- Different settings
- Skips alarms
+ By Caynax
An alarm clock that can be a to do list and reminder.
The Free Alarm Clock app gives you a basic alarm with some extra features. You can use it as an alarm clock, a to do list, or a daily reminder to take your medications or get the mail. With multiple settings, including daily, workdays, weekends, or every so many days, you can set an alarm for just about everything.
With multiple alarm features and additions, you can use this as a daily reminder or scheduler as well as an alarm.
The app sometimes skips alarms.
- Quick - make a note/alarm with two simple clicks
- Everyday - runs everyday
- Work days - runs on selected work days
- Cyclic - runs every x-th day
- Timer - simple timer (countdown) alarm
- Any - calendar selection
- Annual - birthday, anniversary (PRO only)
- alarm profiles
- standard "Dismiss/snooze button", math problem or arrange/complete quotation.
- digital and analog clock widget
- gentle alarm - increasing ringtone mode, custom snooze length or count and more...
- designed for tablets and phones
- Android Wear notifications support
Free alarm clock version contains in-app ads and has some limitations.
- READ_PHONE_STATE - to detect incoming phone call and snooze alarm.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to set alarms after phone start.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET - ads, checking for new app version.
- WRITE(READ)_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - backup/restore settings.
- WAKE_LOCK - to wake device and show alert window on time (without this permission alarms won't work until device screen is turned on)
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD - disable screen lock when alarm starts (works only for standard slide to unlock pattern).
- VIBRATE - vibrate during alarm.
WARNING: Please check your alarms after update - some were converted to new format.
Fix: on Android 5.x+ devices if app didn't find selected ringtone it didn't play any sound - on Android <5.x devices it properly played default alarm clock sound.
Changes in alarms:
- all repeat options from 'any' alarm were moved to 'cyclic' alarm (so far cyclic alarms can't be skipped)
- now you can really select any days in 'any alarm'
Improvements in alarm handling.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Oliver T. Robson.
I have been to school earlier then I need to
Cyclic alarms (flexible like recurring calendar events) are just what I need. Overall, the app is very easy to use and has a well thought out feature set.
But alarms are being missed and not going off. The alarm just stays at 1 minute left and never goes off. Please fix
Very lovely presentation or picture, and very beautiful
I have been using this app for over a year and it works perfectly for what I needed. I have a biweekly schedule and this is the only alarm clock app I could find that you could set alarms on a biweekly basis. During a recent update, my alarms stopped working and I was late to work a few times. After writing a review about it, the developer responded within a few hours. I believe the next update en
This was the best alarm app available up until this last update. For the past two days my alarms haven't gone off causing me to miss class and almost miss work.
Loved the app until the last update. But it is Not reliable any more, shouldn't have to uninstall every time the app updates!