Alarm clock by Caynax
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Multiple alarms
- Different settings
- Skips alarms
+ By Caynax
An alarm clock that can be a to do list and reminder.
The Free Alarm Clock app gives you a basic alarm with some extra features. You can use it as an alarm clock, a to do list, or a daily reminder to take your medications or get the mail. With multiple settings, including daily, workdays, weekends, or every so many days, you can set an alarm for just about everything.
With multiple alarm features and additions, you can use this as a daily reminder or scheduler as well as an alarm.
The app sometimes skips alarms.
- Quick - make a note/alarm with two simple clicks
- Everyday - runs everyday
- Work days - runs on selected work days
- Cyclic - runs every x-th day
- Timer - simple timer (countdown) alarm
- Any - calendar selection
- Annual - birthday, anniversary (PRO only)
- alarm profiles
- standard "Dismiss/snooze button", math problem or arrange/complete quotation.
- digital and analog clock widget
- gentle alarm - increasing ringtone mode, custom snooze length or count and more...
- designed for tablets and phones
- Android Wear notifications support
Free alarm clock version contains in-app ads and has some limitations.
- READ_PHONE_STATE - to detect incoming phone call and snooze alarm.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to set alarms after phone start.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET - ads, checking for new app version.
- WRITE(READ)_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - backup/restore settings.
- WAKE_LOCK - to wake device and show alert window on time (without this permission alarms won't work until device screen is turned on)
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD - disable screen lock when alarm starts (works only for standard slide to unlock pattern).
- VIBRATE - vibrate during alarm.
WARNING: Please check your alarms after update - some were converted to new format.
NOTICE: We will soon stop supporting Android 2.3.x.
Small improvement when Android kills one of app services.
Changes in alarms:
- all repeat options from 'any' alarm were moved to 'cyclic' alarm (so far cyclic alarms can't be skipped)
- now you can really select any days in 'any alarm'
Improvements in alarm handling.
Nothing will make me uninstall quicker than popping up a full page of ads for apps I have no desire to install. Lasted 5 minutes here. Don't waste your time.
Interfering with Samsung 6
Exactly what I have wanted. Works fine. Alarm repeats on every 2,3,4,5,6...th days or you can choose days manually from calendar. No need to worry about missing task.
It had been working fine, but smth has happened. Now I open a program and it tells me "alarms were missed". I'm angry and disappointed
After the last update, it has started turning itself off. I would check it, see it's set, set another alarm just in case, and then be woken up by that other alarm. I'd check this, and it would say, no alarms set. I am uninstalling this after I write this.
one of the best alarm clock I've used, it does everything it says its going to!
I love this app, but as another reviewer has already said, it will no longer open after the latest update on my HTC one m8.