500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Multiple alarms
- Different settings
- Skips alarms
+ By Caynax
An alarm clock that can be a to do list and reminder.
The Free Alarm Clock app gives you a basic alarm with some extra features. You can use it as an alarm clock, a to do list, or a daily reminder to take your medications or get the mail. With multiple settings, including daily, workdays, weekends, or every so many days, you can set an alarm for just about everything.
With multiple alarm features and additions, you can use this as a daily reminder or scheduler as well as an alarm.
The app sometimes skips alarms.
- Quick - make a note/alarm with two simple clicks
- Everyday - runs everyday
- Work days - runs on selected work days
- Cyclic - runs every x-th day
- Timer - simple timer (countdown) alarm
- Any - calendar selection
- Annual - birthday, anniversary (PRO only)
- alarm profiles
- standard "Dismiss/snooze button", math problem or arrange/complete quotation.
- digital and analog clock widget
- gentle alarm - increasing ringtone mode, custom snooze length or count and more...
- designed for tablets and phones
- Android Wear notifications support
Free alarm clock version contains in-app ads and has some limitations.
- READ_PHONE_STATE - to detect incoming phone call and snooze alarm.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to set alarms after phone start.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET - ads, checking for new app version.
- WRITE(READ)_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - backup/restore settings.
- WAKE_LOCK - to wake device and show alert window on time (without this permission alarms won't work until device screen is turned on)
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD - disable screen lock when alarm starts (works only for standard slide to unlock pattern).
- VIBRATE - vibrate during alarm.
Open alarm clock after update.
Fix for Huawei devices bug.
Fix and improvements in calendar days marking.
Fix for some devices running app for the first time.
Added notifications support for Android Wear devices.
Added option to choose timepicker: old or new.
Fixed setting days on calendar in 'Any' alarm.
Tablet UI changes.
Updated EULA: added information about added GoogleAnalytics, license expiration, updated ads section.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Oliver T. Robson.
they automatically go to snooze
So far everything is working very good for me. I have recommended it to a few friends so far. Your doing a good job so far, keep it up.
I hate my stock alarms that comes with the galaxy phones. I dont like that they are not loud enough. So o found this one that is very loud and allows me to use music as my wake up. Which is very cool.
Took a while to figure out how to make it sound under all conditions, but now I love it.