100,000 - 500,000 downloads
Also in : BeveragesAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Alcohol Calculator estimates blood alcohol content (BAC) in promilles.
After adding alcoholic drinks and time when they were finished drinking it displays concentration of the alcohol in the blood, time when the level drops to allowable by law for driving and time when one is sober. You can set allowable level by country.
Set your weight and sex in the settings (as well as other preferences) and add drinks including time when they were finished drinking. Now you can also provide drinking duration (first tap on the button marks start of drinking, second allows to choose a drink after finishing it).
Application allows using metric units as well as those used in US or UK. It includes intoxication thresholds for many countries.
- up to three days of drinking history
- Current as well as maximum blood alcohol content may be displayed.
- adding drinks from predefined list (now you can manage the list and display it with one tap - one tap if drinking is started or long tap always)
- selecting volume and percentage from predefined list
- long press on drop down while creating drink to edit value
- there is a profile setting for metabolism speed
Note that the application tries to give as much accurate result as possible, but it can't guarantee any accuracy. To be sure of your real BAC use breathalyser.
Please email me your comments, bug reports or any other doubts about how the program works! Thank you for using the app!
Keywords: alcodroid alternative, alcohol tracker, bac, blood alcohol content, Drink Awareness, drink tracker, beer, wine, vodka, sober, drunk
Tags: alcodroid zeit, soberapp, alcodroid do you put time syarted or finished drink, alternative zu alcodroid, alcodroid when do you add drink when you start it or when you finish it, bac in promilles, alcohol calculator paweł nadolski, alchol con codigo qr, alcodroid, alcohol test permisible.
- added Spanish translation (thanks Miguel)
- added Russian translation (thanks SIvig)
- added French translation (thanks Stéphane)
- added Portuguese (Brazil)
- added Korean translation (thanks 김인수)
- new preference for imperial and US units
- removed automated translations (volunteers needed to translate into Swedish, Spanish others)
- other fixes
If you want to help translate the app to you language, let me know by email!