Bluelight Filter for Eye Care
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Blue light from your smartphone or tablet causes your eyestrain and your troubles fall asleep.
This app adjusts your screen color to reduce the blue light and reduce your eye strain and troubles to sleep.
▽ Free Eye Care App
You can reduce your eye strain easily.
It's simple but effective!
Only you have to do is to launch this app once.
▽ Bluelight Filter with Natural Color
This app's filter has natural color.
So you can read news, email, websites clearly.
Because this app doesn't dim the screen.
This app adjusts the screen color to reduce blue light which causes your eye strain.
▽ Easy Operation
It's easy to turn on or off to adjust settings.
You can adjust the opacity of the filter using the setting app.
You also can choose the color.
▽ Turn On or Off Quickly and Easily
You can choose to show or hide the filter in the status bar.
It's easy to tweak the settings based on what app I'm in at the time.
▽ Startup Automatically
You can choose whether or not it launches on startup.
▽ 5 Filter Colors
You can choose one from 5 filter colors.
▽ Eye Care in your Smartphone or Tablet
This app works well on lots of smartphones such as Galaxy, HTC ONE Xperia and so on.
Of course, it works tablets such as Nexus 7, Nexus 10, ASUS MeMO Pad, Acer ICONIA and more!
▽ Simple app
Battery life is long because this app doesn't handle it except when you set up the filter.
The app adjusts the color temperature only, so this needs little memory.
▽ Reliable App
This app's developer has been registered as an official developer by an independent organization in Japan.
http://goo.gl/C4qIk (in Japanese)
The latest information about this app is here.
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Hardyinfinity
- Twitter https://twitter.com/HardyInfinity
▽ Remove ads
Please purchase pay version to remove ads.
* When you install the app from the third party app store such as Amazon App Store, you can no longer press the Install button on the specification of Android when blue light filter is enabled. Then, tap this app in the notification area to disable the filter.
* When you take the screen capture (screenshot), the filter also enters the screen capture. When you take a screen shot, turn off the blue light filter.
* If you launch the other apps which adjust the screen, the screen turn too dark for you to operate the smartphone or tablet. Please uninstall the other screen apps and use this bluelight filter app.
Tags: bluelight filter for eye care.
Screen filter disabled automatically when apps are installed from other than Google Play store.
Because installations from other than Play store are not allowed by Android regulation when the filter apps are working.