BMI Calculator – Weight Loss
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- Different metrics
- It isn't an activity tracker
Reach your weight loss goals
If you want to lose weight you have to know your starting point and have a way to track your progresses. That's what smayer.net's BMI Calculator provides. You can input your age, height, weight and other measures... and let it calculate automatically your BMI, Waist-To-Height Ratio, Body Fat Percentage and Calorie consumption (need to input also your physical activity for that).
The app has been awarded due to its simplicity and intuitiveness. There's no way you get lost. But losing weight? That's 95% your power of will. This app will help you with the rest.
It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
• BMI Calculation for everyone 7 years and older
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Optional saving of last entered values
• BMI - Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since the BMI doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight.
• WHtR - Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than BMI (Body Mass Index).
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Energie Expenditure / Calorie Consumption: is mainly a sum of internal heat produced (Basal Metabolic Rate estimated by Mifflin St Jeor Equation) and external work (Physical Activity Level).
Criticism, praise, problems with this app?
Feel free to visit appovo.com/support
Minor bugs fixed
Lots of issues
Body fat percentage not working
User friendly interface. Both inch and CM. Weight in kg and pound. Exellent.
Basically im 6ft tall 21 and when i put a 15inch neck and 29inch waist it say i have like 2% fat but when i put my neck as 2 inchs it says like 29% fat lol smaller neck but fat apparently
I get to know how much weight i have to lose and to know if i'm fit
It's accurate and easy to understand