Boxing Trainer Lite
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Action Junkie Labs
LAUNCH SPECIAL: UPGRADE TO PRO FOR JUST 99 CENTS! GET IT NOW BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP
ONE OF THE TOP BOXING WORKOUT APPS ON ITUNES
QUICKLY RISING TO THE TOP OF THE FITNESS CHARTS
The most effective and practical virtual boxing application on the market. Every workout is different! Check out the screen shots and see for yourself. You will not be disappointed !!!
Get your very own boxing trainer right from your iPhone or iPod Touch! Get a great workout in while learning new and exciting boxing techniques. No matter if you're a beginner or a world champion, Boxing Trainer still works wonders! Watch in amazement as your body transforms before your very eyes!
- iTunes' best boxing workout app -
Follow along as your virtual boxing trainer calls out combos, learn to throw punches correctly, and get an awesome workout in. Every time you use the app, your workout is completely different !!!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING BOXING TRAINER
1. When the app opens, you have the option to view a variety of different screens, including our tutorial. When you're ready to start training, click Work Out.
2. Then, set your workout preferences. You have control over the number of rounds, the round length, your rest period length, and whether or not you want to perform burnouts at the end of each round or not! When you're ready, click Begin Round 1.
3. Your virtual coach calls out instructions. You then do exactly what he tells you to do. You can work out on a heavy bag or just shadow boxing if you like - the workout remains effective!
4. If you are performing a burnout, you're instructed to continuously punch as fast as you can until your burnout is over.
5. When the round ends, take a short break and recover. Your virtual coach will tell you when to start again.
Please do not ask questions in the app feedback, we cannot respond to them. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will address all your questions.
Tags: punch bag instructional audio workout.