Calorie Counter Simple PRO
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Wil Corp. Software
*** Calorie / Weight Watchers Counter ***
This app allows you to Count and follow your Calorie intake or your Weight Watcher Points simply and easily for your diet.
You create your very own food and exercise database in order to control your food intake.
Food may be measured in grams, ounces ou points. You also have the possibility to specify items in units (eg: a cookie, an apple etc..)
Exercise is accounted for in minutes.
You may choose between six different meals.
• Simple, intuitive interface, configurable background with variable colour gradients.
• Quantities in grams, ounces, points and units.
• Exercise in minutes
• Automatic calculation of calories (or points) depending on the entered amount specified in your personalized database.
• A clear, precise report allowing you to see at a glance your daily, average weekly or average monthly food intake.
• Default quantity measurement when creating a new item.
• Daily goal
• Tolerance margin, you may go over your initial calorie or point budget in order to avoid frustration.
• Display the total number of calories or points used or remaining.
• Date format
• Backup and restore options.
• Compatible interface phone & tablet & tablet HD
If you encounter a problem, SEND an email !
Bugs, Questions, problems SEND AN EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords : tracker, counter, weight, points, diet, simple calorie count.
Tags: weight watchers comment compter les points par rapport au calorie, calorie/point counter blog, simple calorie counter, application comptage de point weight watchers, calorie points, compteur de point weight watcher gratuit, compteur calories, rapport points weight watchers et calories, compteur de calorie en points ww, tablettes points weight watcher.
Version 3.2.3 :
- Bug fixed : widget.
- Add widget 2*2 for Tablet.
Version 3.1.2 :
- List text size changed.
Version 3.1.1 :
- Interface change and improvement.
- bug fixed.
Version 2.4.2 :
- Bug fixed : enter a name with double quote.
Version 2.4.1 :
- Link added to search on google the calories contained in a given food in create window.
Version 2.3.2 :
- Input possible up to two digits after the decimal point.
- Quick search alphabetic scroll for the food items list.