The concept behind Calorie Count is to help people lose weight by providing a comprehensive calorie counter and nutritional analysis. CalorieCount.com is well-known for its supportive and vibrant community and numerous social features, including forums, groups, journals, and Facebook Connect integration.
Key features of the Calorie Count app include:
- An easy-to-use graphical dashboard that allows you to navigate through the app while being able to quickly visualize your dieting progress.
- One of the most comprehensive nutritional analyses of food consumption against daily targets among calorie counting Android apps.
- The ability to quickly search and log more than 250,000 food items.
- Tools to view current and past food, activity and weight logs.
- Logging-by-voice (speak: one bagel, two ...)
- Barcode Scanner to make logging foods simple.
- Compare your intake and daily burn expenditure using our net calorie gauge
- Access to Calorie Count's daily blog (www.caloriecount.com/blog) to help you stay motivated and informed.
- The ability to record daily weight and view charts to measure your body's progress against weight loss goals.
- Your CalorieCount Member account will be automatically updated whether you log information through a computer or the Android app.
- Support for English and Metric units.
Calorie Count has been featured in:
- Marie Claire
- All You Magazine
- People Magazine
- In Touch Weekly
Learn more at: http://www.caloriecount.com/mobile
Tags: calorie count mobile dashboard, livestrongcom calorie tracker app how to get mpoints achievements, embed calorie, caloriecountcom apk, diet counter, food tracker italiani, calorie count apk, apps for calorie analysis, livestrong calorie counter en español, calorie counter.
Release Notes Version 4.2.4:
-Photo uploads now support the proper orientation.
-Food Sugars and Protein are now added to food info screen