1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Unlike many health and fitness applications, which try to use every sensor available, Cardio Grapher is focused purely on heart rate. It is intended for use when doing stationary aerobic exercise such as spinning on a stationary cycle trainer - in these cases, average speed from GPS and other such metrics become meaningless and the real number of interest is heart rate.
- Live graphs of your heart rate over the last 1, 10 and 120 minutes.
- User specific heart rate training zones, helping you get the most you can from your training - based on formulae from http://www.machinehead-software.co.uk/bike/heart_rate/heart_rate_calculator.html.
- Estimates calories burnt using heart rate, age, body mass and sex.
- Audio alerts when entering and exiting training zones.
- Can be set to keep the phone's screen on when in use.
- Can be set to automatically switch the phone's Bluetooth adapter off and on again when connecting to the HxM times out (this is a work around for a bug in the Bluetooth implementation on some phones).
- Reports the remaining battery charge level of the HxM.
- Overridable screen orientation (i.e. you can make Cardio Grapher ignore Android's orientation sensors and stay in portrait or landscape mode - handy if you were to mount it on bike handlebars and find it flips when cornering).
If you encounter problems when using Cardio Grapher, PLEASE include as much information as possible when you report errors (whether that be as a comment, as a bug report via the device, or via email - which is the preferred method).
Tags: trame bluetooth cardio zephyr, zephyr blue tooth heart monitor in phoenix az, cardio graph.
- Add calorie estimation (requires age, mass and sex to be configured)
- Make orientation overridable (i.e. you can make Cardio Grapher ignore Android's orientation sensors and stay in portrait or landscape mode - handy if you mount it on bike handlebars and find it flips when cornering)
- Add graphing frame rate indicator (optional, off by default)