1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The CDC mobile tablet application puts health information at your fingertips. It features important health articles, Disease of the Week, popular journals, timely updates, and access to social media. Wherever you go, you’ll have 24/7 access to important and timely health information that you can use to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Compatible with tablets 7” and up.
Check out these features:
• Timely news articles to help you improve your health.
• Each week there is a new “Disease of the Week” topic that includes: key facts, prevention tips, images, videos, and interactive quizzes to test your knowledge.
• Recent articles from CDC’s Vital Signs.
• Journal articles from CDC’s Preventing Chronic Disease Journal and Emerging Infectious Diseases Journal.
• Reports from CDC’s weekly Morbidity and Mortality Report.
• Press releases from CDC’s newsroom.
• Access to CDC’s director videos, podcasts, blogs, and social media.
• A multitude of images from CDC’s Public Health Image library.
• “Did You Know” features to inform your prevention activities.
• When your device is connected, the content is updated automatically so you always have the most up-to-date information.
Tags: disease app cdc, cdc.
•Added Social Media Sharing and CDC-TV
•Added dynamic tiles to the home screen
•Minor bug fixes and enhancements