CheckMySpeed is a convenient app that will require you to stay within your pre-configured range of speeds.
Simply set the minimum and maximum speed limits, and the app will do the rest! Every time you are not within your speed range, your Android phone will play a notification that will command you to either "Speed Up!" or "Slow Down!". When the alarm is playing, if enabled, an email notification will be sent to a predefined email address. This email contains the speed and the location (including a link to a map) in which your speed was out of range.
- A giant display with your current speed in either mph, km/h, min/mile or min/km.
- A GPS strength indicator to display the accuracy of your speed
- A setting screen with the ability to configure the speed ranges, the units as well as other parameters of the application
- A smooth voice that commands you to "Speed Up!" or "Slow Down!"
- No advertisements
Tags: smartphone speed ranges.
- Updated Background of main screen
- Settings bug fix