Stop wasting your time with apps that have a list of ‘supported sites’ and start importing recipes from the sites you actually like.
ChefTap is the only app on the market that uses an advanced artificial intelligence engine specifically designed to find recipes on any English language web page. With ChefTap, you’re no longer limited to the major corporate recipe sites. Have a favorite food blog? No problem! ChefTap will import those recipes too and give you a link to the original post in case you want to refer back to it. See a recipe you like on Pinterest? Just share the pin or the whole pinboard with ChefTap, we'll take care of the rest.
Now you can search millions of recipes on the web and import them into your collection without ever leaving the app. Tap the search icon in "Feed Me!" to start your search.
When it’s time to cook, ChefTap displays recipes in a kitchen tested easy-to-read format on both phones and tablets.
- Sharing a Pinterest pinboard with ChefTap now imports all of the recipes on that pinboard!
- Import recipes from any website or blog
- Automatically import your entire recipe box from either Epicurious or allrecipes.com
- Adjustable text size for easy reading on your phone or tablet
- Save pictures of recipes from the web site, or attach your own
- Scan your bookmarks for recipes and import them
- No network connection required to view your imported recipes.
- Sort by favorites, new recipes, recently prepared, recently viewed or alphabetically
- Create your own categories like ‘dinner’, ‘vegetarian’, 'cocktails' or 'gluten-free' so you can stay organized
- Edit any recipe on your device
- Tablet specific layouts for every size tablet
- Import and save up to 50 recipes without an account
Sign up for a free account and get all of the above plus:
- Import and save up to 100 recipes
- Sync devices with website (cloud backup) Once / week
- View and edit your recipes online at cheftap.com
Sign up for a ChefTap Pro website account and get all of the features above plus:
- Import as many recipes as your device will hold
- Sync devices with website (cloud backup) Unlimited
- Sync devices with each other: Unlimited
- Import from your desktop
- Priority support
ChefTap can keep you organized in the kitchen so you can spend more time with family and friends.
We are actively working on ChefTap, and we will be adding new features, including sharing recipes, shopping lists, and more. We appreciate your feedback. Please visit our website, cheftap.com, and tell us which features you’d like to see.
Explanation of permissions:
ChefTap allows you to backup your recipes to your ChefTap account and sync across devices.
ChefTap saves pictures and backup files on external storage
ChefTap can look for bookmarked recipes and import them automatically
ChefTap needs to know if there is an internet connection available.
ChefTap needs access to the internet to import recipes
ChefTap can keep the screen on while you're cooking
We're working on a feature that will allow you to send web pages from your Chrome desktop browser directly to ChefTap.
Chef Tap Chef Tap Chef Tap food foodie recipes baking cooking cook grill grilling BBQ baking
Tags: is paprika recipe app good for kindle fire hd?, chef tap, chef tap update for kindle, recipe organizing app to save to your tablet, chef tap for kindle, chef app on kindle how do i sort recipes by category, how to update chef tap from the market on kindle fire, recipe organizing app for kindle fire, best recipe organizer app for kindle fire hd, paprika app kindle fire hd.
*** Version 126.96.36.1990 ***
Fixed a bug where the Sync button didn't show when it should.
*** Version 188.8.131.528***
Fixed some photo syncing bugs
*** Version 184.108.40.2066 ***
Tag syncing bug fixes
*** Version 220.127.116.115 ***
Fixed recipe importing from The Chew
Fixed importing from Evernote
Updates to the recipe recognizer
Sync performance enhancements
Tablet specific layouts for every size tablet
*** Version 18.104.22.1684 ***
Hotfix for "Update Available" bug
Fix for reappearing Make list items