5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- User-friendly interface
- Both food and activity tracker
- Sync with other platforms (web, gadget)
- Set activity and weight loss goals
- There's a built-in GPS tracker
Fitbit Activity Tracker will help you monitor your food and activity habits
Don't you know Fitbit? I recommend you to give a tour through their site Fitbit.com since it's way more than a simple app: it's an ecosystem of gadgets, professionals, software and hardware oriented to help you form new healthy lifestyle habits.
Even you aren't really into buying that sort of gadgets for monitoring your activity, I invite you to give a glance at this app. If you're an absent-minded, disorganized and chaotic one, this is going to help you put some order in your life. What better than starting from how you look and feel?
Once signed up, you'll be able to input your personal data like weight and height, weight loss goals or activity goals like kilometers or steps/day or week. Likewise, you can input food and quantity you're eating along the day. There's a huge database of meals and its calories. This way you'll know how much activity you have to do in order to fulfill your daily calories goal.
It can sound annoying inputting all your meals and, actually, first days you can feel that way. However, if you're persistent, you'll get into the habit and then Fitbit will work for you: stats from the very first moment you added foods and activity, weight loss, advises and many more. It's fully compatible with other apps like Endomondo, TargetWeight or Fitbolt (amongst others).
The only catch is that it doesn't comes with a built-in geolocation-based tracker. However, that's its gadget for: it syncs all that info to your Android app or PC via bluetooth or WiFi.
One small app in your device, giant leap in your lifestyle.
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER.
- Wirelessly SYNC your Fitbit Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, One or Zip tracker with your Android device.
- Track your DAILY GOALS and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and more
- Use GPS to track your RUNS, WALKS & HIKES
- LOG ACTIVITIES like YOGA and WORKOUTS to keep you on track
- LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT over time
- COMPETE with FRIENDS with daily or weekly CHALLENGES and compare stats
- ALL DAY HEART RATE TRACKING with Fitbit Surge and Charge HR
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales at www.fitbit.com
See list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices
- Goal lines added to graphs in steps, distance, calories, floors, and active minutes details
- Bug fixes & Stability improvements
Check out details on sync support for Android:
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
What is the purpose of tracking your steps if the fitbit tracker is not syncing to show your progress
Stopped syncing a few days ago. Worked fine before the update. Galaxy S6 Edge.
Haven't been able to synch since last update. For the price we pay for these things we shouldn't have these issues!
So fu**ing tried of this app it never sync. Syncs wrong I have to constantly restart my Bluetooth and then it will say fitbit is down for maintenance all the time. Always says tracker not found its bs
The steps count is WAY off! I go to bed at 12am w/100 steps and wake up 8hrs later with over 300?
Refuses to sync with my phone. Which is unhelpful
Love my Fitbits! Have lost about 50 lbs so far using them and the MFP app together. I rarely have issues with the app, and when I do, it's usually fixed the next day before I really have a chance to get upset.