GaCoMo enables Garmin Connect™ users to view their own activities uploaded to Garmin Connect. In addition Garmin Connect user can record own activities and upload them to Garmin Connect right from the Android device.
Downloaded data will be fetched only once and is cached in a local databases.
Recording of new activities takes place in the background. There's no need to keep GaCoMo runnung. Even the display can be switched off. A small notification icon shows the running service. Select this icon to switch to the map that shows the course at any time. It's even possible to pause recording and resume with the recording afterwards.
GaCoMo creates lists, details, maps and lots of charts. For example:
- List view of your activities
- Map view with the starting points of your activities
- Calendar view of your activities
- Map course of activities
- Graphic charts of heartrate, timing (speed), elevation, bike cadence, run cadence, power, activity type distribution, event type distribution, ...
- Details of your activities and details of every lap
- Statistics of your activities
- Record own activities
- Upload own activities to Garmin Connect
- DE, EN (full)
- ES, FR, IT, PT (no help)
* COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION, FINE (GPS) LOCATION: Will be used during activity recording and when downloading activity data from Garmin Connect (create a meaningful address for the start-coordinate of an activity).
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS: Used to show the map during activity recording and during download of activities data from Garmin Connect.
* MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: Allows to store downloaded TCX data from Garmin Connect to the external SD-card (configurable).
* PREVENT TABLET FROM SLEEPING PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING: Allows to keep the display on during activity recording (configurable).
Garmin/Garmin Connect: Copyright (c) 1996-2011 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries.
Tags: gacomo, gacomo garmin, gacomo updload activity, gacomo app uploads, gacomo androit, ipbikekey gratis, garmin xt gacomo, garmin connect, garmin, connect stats statistics for garmin connect.
* Added filter-feature for activity-types and event-types (customer request).
* Fixed some minor problems.
* Fixed CS translation (thanks to a friendly customer).