1. Get off the couch
Start walking, take a run or do any other healthy activity. All we want is that you start moving. So all activities count and are rewarded equally.
2. Earn points
When you move your activities are turned into points. Challenge yourself with hundreds of fun Workout Challenges and earn bonus points.
The built-in step counter (pedometer) gives you 1 point per 200 steps. If you reach 10,000 daily steps (as recommended by health organizations) we reward you with 130 Bonus Points.
Use the Polar Wearlink+ belt with Bluetooth to earn points based on heart rate. You get 1 point for each minute your heart rate is above 60% of your maximum HR. We reward you with even more points when the average HR for the total workout is above 60% of your maximum HR.
3. Be rewarded
Log in to www.idomove.com and use your points to win cool prizes from our sponsors. See what others are doing and inspire each other to stay healthy.
* Heart rate or Step counter mode
* Real time GPS tracking of time, distance, speed and altitude
* Real time counter/status of reward points earned during the workout
* Workout recovery, you will not lose your workout when batteries run out or phone reboots
* Compete on your Workout Challenges directly from the app
* History with GPS route, lap times, calories burned, speed, altitude, points earned
* Workout route on a map
* Sharing of workouts on Facebook
* Direct upload of workouts to your profile on www.idomove.com
* Heart rate support: Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth
* Screen lock to prevent accidental button press during workout
* Pause automatic uploading of workouts
* Exercise time
* Steps Today
* Step Average
* Calories (Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth)
* Heart rate (Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth)
* Minimum heart rate
* Maximum heart rate
* Average heart rate
* Average speed
* Maximum speed
* Average pace
* Maximum pace
* Minimum altitude
* Maximum altitude
* Altitude gain
* Altitude loss
* Longitude and Latitude
Tags: idomove.com, idomove, www.idomove.com, steps counter sports traker, i do move, step counter earn reward, step counter that gives rewards, step counter with rewards, sportypla rewards, i do move.com.
- Improved screen lock: Screen is now automatically locked when you start a workout. Double click the lock icon to unlock workout screen again
- You can begin a step workout without filling in any information after the app is installed
- Improved functionality: The features "keep your display on" and the improved screen lock will make sure all your steps are counted
- Fullscreen map in the Workout History screen
- Location lock to automatically follow your current location on the workout map
Some lists where this application appears: Earn With Android.