1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
Also in : Seniors
- Really useful
- Many features
- Some options only for the US
+ By iTriage, LLC
Check your symptoms and look for the nearest doctors
iTriage is an Android application created to answer questions such as: "What might I have?", meaning that it works as a symptom checker and also as a tool for finding doctors and medical references.
It's really easy to use: there's a menu with all options such as Voice Search, find medical treatment and doctor, look up for symptoms, research about diseases and procedures, as well as information about the insurance and saved medical information.
It's a very complete application for when you're not feeling well and want to know what you might have before visiting the nearest doctor. In addition, it also provides information about Emergency Rooms Wait Times and Pre-Registration in some places.
The data base for the symptoms, diseases and procedures is quite large and useful. Keep in mind that the directory of hospitals and doctors is only for people in the U.S. but all the other information is available anywhere.
Healthagen created iTriage Mobile Health, their only application in the market and a really good one. Be sure to download and learn about your symptoms.
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage will help you find the most appropriate treatment, facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and provided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical dictionary tool.
New in iTriage 5.25
- New medications can now be added to iTriage without having to download a new version of the app
- Minor cleanup and bug fixes
New in Previous Versions
- Members of select insurance providers will now be able to identify medical facilities that are In-Network for their specific insurance plan
- New Hospital category added to facilities so you can search for nearby non-emergency medical and surgical treatment centers
Please share iTriage with friends and family
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Very useful and helpful
Great app full of info.
I just started using and so far it seems really great. I have found places that I can go to to get information organizations that I would have never have been able to find out on my own. Even if you only use part of this application I feel that you would
but it is so limited that it didn't have any answers for my current symptoms, so I tried looking up previously diagnosed conditions. It couldn't figure out those either. :x #uninstalling