JEFIT Pro - Workout & Fitness
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Sync with Jefit.com
- Amount of exercises for each muscle group
- Logs and stats
- Sharing options
- Great extra (paid) features
- Difficult to get the hang of it
JEFIT - Workout, Fitness, Gymlog is a workout monitoring that will help you to achieve results
This is the paid version of JEFIT Workout ($4.99). It contains no ads and other all the functions from JEFIT: progress bar for benchmark exercises, target bars for body stats, charts for all exercises, volume progress chart for all exercise, redesigned UI for Pro version... among many others.
If you're fed up of bringing to the gym your workout notebook and pen, it's time to jump to the 21st century. JEFIT Workout is an app to design your workout plan and track your progresses. Let's see its main features:
First off, design your own plan based on what you're looking for: full-body workout or specific parts, cardio-training, etc. It will show you detailed exercise database to make it to your liking. You can set repetitions, default sets and rest timer, as well as use the target repetition function for exercises.
Once your plan will be done, it will be time to progress your progresses. It's going to be easy thanks to the charts for tracking workout and body stats. You'll generate smart workout logs that will let you see at a glance your evolution. In this sense, you will find statistics about your progresses. Sharing your progresses on Facebook and Twitter will keep you motivated. Likewise, the app will sync automatically your progress from Android with PC on your Jefit.com Profile.
JEFIT has been developed by Jefit Inc., a developer focused on bodybuilding apps for mobile phones.
In summary, these ones and many others features included in a comprehensive bodybuilding, weight training and workout app that will help you out to get fit. The main flaw is that it's a bit difficult to get the hang, too many features to be aware of.
JEFIT Pro is the ultimate FREE fitness, bodybuilding and workout trainer for all individuals looking for that extra step and motivation to get back into the gym and achieve their fitness goals
This is the Pro ads-free version of the JEFIT Workout Exercise Trainer, it includes all the functions from JEFIT Free plus some extra features for paying users :
With over 1300+ unique exercises with descriptions and animations, ability to create personal workout routines and daily fitness plans, tracking body statistics, view workout progress, adding friends and interacting with the community for motivation; you won't feel intimidated again!
** USER REVIEWS :
- “Best bodybuilding and workout trainer ever! Can't believe this tool is free!"
- “Best bodybuilding and fitness log I have found so far! Especially for FREE! Well worth the download”
- “JEFIT is the BEST Workout and Fitness logger EVER! The combination of downloadable daily workout routines and tracking your progress online is great! Also its FREE”
- “JEFIT is the best FREE workout and fitness planner on the market, never go to the gym without this tool”
** MAJOR FEATURES :
- 1300+ weight training exercises in the largest exercise database
- Workout routine database with community created daily workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync
- Easily track your workouts, create fitness routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress keep you motivated for further training and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
** WORKOUT ROUTINE PLANNER :
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Routines specific for your goals, i.e getting six pack abs, building a lean body, lose weight, increase strength
** DETAILED EXERCISE DATABASE :
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- Exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Track cardio, yoga, fitness and strength training exercises
- Create your own custom exercises and view progress your favorite exercises
** USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE :
- Quick and simple tracking of your weight/reps and sets for exercises
- Save your best lifting record for each exercise
** WORKOUT WITH FRIENDS :
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Compete, challenge, share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Share your workouts via email, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
** TWO - WAY SYNC
- Sync your workout data and save your lifting and body stat progress
- Download from community created strength routines and daily fitness plans
* To utilize the sync feature, a JEFIT Account is required to back up your data and keep track of your workouts on the website. You can create a FREE Account at www.jefit.com
JEFIT is brought to you by Jefit Inc, the top workout, fitness and bodybuilding trainer. See why millions of bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and exercisers have chosen JEFIT to stay on track with their fitness goals and improve their workouts
It is a personal trainer in your pocket!
1) Bug-Fixed: exercise list -> unable to add built-in exercise to workout day
2) Bug-Fixed: custom tracking crashes if custom exercises have already been deleted.
3) Bug-Fixed: exercise list -> most popular tab crash
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Been using this for 4 years. Only 2 things im left wanting. 1. The ability to start the rest timer independently. 2. Wish it were easier to share workouts and download shared workouts directly from the app.
Best exercise app. Been using it for years
Great awesome app. Use it daily as a fitness diary.
I've used this program for 3 years now and I think its the best. I only wish that my "Last Logs" would stay when I do a superset. I'm constantly going to my "Last Logs" to see what I've done the workout before so I can try to beat it. Its a small problem for me but I still think this is the best by far!
I have been using this app for nearly two years. At first, I simply used it to log what I did while at the gym. Lately, I have been using it to seriously get better with my strength training.
Only gripe is downloading work outs...have them catorgrised in the app and downloadable
Seeing as how some of us go to smaller gyms it would be nice to have alternatives offered for the exercises. For instance, my gym doesn't have a decline bench