JEFIT Workout Tracker Gym Log
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Sync with Jefit.com
- Amount of exercises for each muscle group
- Logs and stats
- Sharing options
- Difficult to get the hang of it
JEFIT - Workout, Fitness, Gymlog is a workout monitoring that will help you to achieve results
If you're fed up of bringing to the gym your workout notebook and pen, it's time to jump to the 21st century. JEFIT Workout is an app to design your workout plan and track your progresses. Let's see its main features:
First off, design your own plan based on what you're looking for: full-body workout or specific parts, cardio-training, etc. It will show you detailed exercise database to make it to your liking. You can set repetitions, default sets and rest timer, as well as use the target repetition function for exercises.
Once your plan will be done, it will be time to progress your progresses. It's going to be easy thanks to the charts for tracking workout and body stats. You'll generate smart workout logs that will let you see at a glance your evolution. In this sense, you will find statistics about your progresses. Sharing your progresses on Facebook and Twitter will keep you motivated. Likewise, the app will sync automatically your progress from Android with PC on your Jefit.com Profile.
JEFIT has been developed by Jefit Inc., a developer focused on bodybuilding apps for mobile phones.
In summary, these ones and many others features included in a comprehensive bodybuilding, weight training and workout app that will help you out to get fit. The main flaw is that it's a bit difficult to get the hang, too many features to be aware of.
This app was featured in one of our videoreviews. Watch it here.
Easy to use workout tracker
One-click to save your gym logs, allow you to focus on your workout.
Preload weight and reps based on your history or target values.
Auto start timer after one-click. No need pan or paper for your gym logs anymore.
Workout routine planner
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Thousands of free routines specific for your goals, including programs for bodybuilding, weight training and home exercises, etc.
Large Exercise Database
- 1300+ weight training exercises
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- Exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed instructions and animations
- Ability to create your own exercises
Track workout with friends
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Compete, challenge, share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Save your training plans, gym logs, training data and bodybuilding progress data in the phone and on the cloud
- Works with offline mode, save your gym logs even there is no internet connection.
Powerful training analytics features
Analyze your training data and bodybuilding progress over the cloud.
Deliver your personalized training reports to you at your preference.
Explanation for required permissions
Google Play billing service
- allow user to purchase JEFIT Elite subscription
Find accounts on the device
- This helps to find which accounts to create for JEFIT user id
Read your contact
- help users to find which of their contacts are already using JEFIT, ease the adding friends process if users want to.
Read and write the contents of your USB storage
- exporting/importing data to SD card. Exercise images cache will also be stored in SD card.
View Wi-Fi connections
- see if you are on Wifi for better internet connection handling.
Read phone status and identity
- Better handling for incoming call while using the app, this will allow app to pause the workout session.
Use accounts on the device
- required to read and write your JEFIT account credentials
Full network access
- required for sync, workout routine download and exercise images download functions
- for rest timer / interval timer
Prevent phone from sleeping
- keep screen on for various timers
View network connections
- determine internet connection status, for offline mode handling.
1. BugFix: set body goal crash.
1. Improved: More data provided for 1RM, Total volume charts.
2. Improved: News feeds loading time improved.
2. BugFix: values misplaced in Facebook shared feed.
3. BugFix: Notification icon not display properly.
4. BugFix: Screen will not turn off if the stopwatch/interval timer is running
5. BugFix: Like button display issue.
6. BugFix: Notifications will be deleted when user is reset, red badges will be updated accordingly, and more...
Intuitive GUI, customise workout routines with great social network. Really great app.
Did it go somewhere? I hit the trash button on my workout log but if I tap the exercise, I go into the log instead of deleting it.
I wish the calendar visual workout indicator for cardio was not a weight too. It would be a better snapshot of activity. Otherwise I'm pretty impressed with the free version.
Very good app for begginers..must have
I have some weights at home and have created my own routines, this is a great app to select which body parts you want to train and keep a track on your progress. Really impressed with it. Would be great if you could add a note of some sort to remind you to up your weight or reps next time you do a specific training item
Jefit app is a good companion for anyone who hits the gym hard. Easy to track reps, program workouts, and I love its preselected workouts for each muscle group. They have every exercise under the sun programmed, so no matter where you are, you can make a good work out session.
Saw another post saying the same thing but I put in my weight and it recorded it as my height. Pretty annoying in that I can't really track anything if your app thinks I'm 185 inches tall and refuses to let me change it. 1 star until it's fixed