JEFIT Workout Exercise Trainer
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Sync with Jefit.com
- Amount of exercises for each muscle group
- Logs and stats
- Sharing options
- Difficult to get the hang of it
JEFIT - Workout, Fitness, Gymlog is a workout monitoring that will help you to achieve results
If you're fed up of bringing to the gym your workout notebook and pen, it's time to jump to the 21st century. JEFIT Workout is an app to design your workout plan and track your progresses. Let's see its main features:
First off, design your own plan based on what you're looking for: full-body workout or specific parts, cardio-training, etc. It will show you detailed exercise database to make it to your liking. You can set repetitions, default sets and rest timer, as well as use the target repetition function for exercises.
Once your plan will be done, it will be time to progress your progresses. It's going to be easy thanks to the charts for tracking workout and body stats. You'll generate smart workout logs that will let you see at a glance your evolution. In this sense, you will find statistics about your progresses. Sharing your progresses on Facebook and Twitter will keep you motivated. Likewise, the app will sync automatically your progress from Android with PC on your Jefit.com Profile.
JEFIT has been developed by Jefit Inc., a developer focused on bodybuilding apps for mobile phones.
In summary, these ones and many others features included in a comprehensive bodybuilding, weight training and workout app that will help you out to get fit. The main flaw is that it's a bit difficult to get the hang, too many features to be aware of.
This app was featured in one of our videoreviews. Watch it here.
JEFIT is the ultimate FREE fitness, bodybuilding and workout trainer for all individuals looking for that extra step and motivation to get back into the gym and achieve their fitness goals
With over 1300+ unique exercises with descriptions and animations, ability to create personal workout routines and daily fitness plans, tracking body statistics, view workout progress, adding friends and interacting with the community for motivation; you won't feel intimidated again!
** USER REVIEWS :
- “Best bodybuilding and workout trainer ever! Can't believe this tool is free!"
- “Best bodybuilding and fitness log I have found so far! Especially for FREE! Well worth the download”
- “JEFIT is the BEST Workout and Fitness logger EVER! The combination of downloadable daily workout routines and tracking your progress online is great! Also its FREE”
- “JEFIT is the best FREE workout and fitness planner on the market, never go to the gym without this tool”
** MAJOR FEATURES :
- 1300+ weight training exercises in the largest exercise database
- Workout routine database with community created daily workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync
- Easily track your workouts, create fitness routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress keep you motivated for further training and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
** WORKOUT ROUTINE PLANNER :
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Routines specific for your goals, i.e getting six pack abs, building a lean body, lose weight, increase strength
** DETAILED EXERCISE DATABASE :
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- Exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Track cardio, yoga, fitness and strength training exercises
- Create your own custom exercises and view progress your favorite exercises
** USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE :
- Quick and simple tracking of your weight/reps and sets for exercises
- Save your best lifting record for each exercise
** WORKOUT WITH FRIENDS :
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Compete, challenge, share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Share your workouts via email, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
** TWO - WAY SYNC
- Sync your workout data and save your lifting and body stat progress
- Download from community created strength routines and daily fitness plans
* To utilize the sync feature, a JEFIT Account is required to back up your data and keep track of your workouts on the website. You can create a FREE Account at www.jefit.com
JEFIT is brought to you by Jefit Inc, the top workout, fitness and bodybuilding trainer. See why millions of bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and exercisers have chosen JEFIT to stay on track with their fitness goals and improve their workouts
It is a personal trainer in your pocket!
1. BugFix: set body goal crash.
1. Improved: More data provided for 1RM, Total volume charts.
2. Improved: News feeds loading time improved.
2. BugFix: values misplaced in Facebook shared feed.
3. BugFix: Notification icon not display properly.
4. BugFix: Screen will not turn off if the stopwatch/interval timer is running
5. BugFix: Like button display issue.
6. BugFix: Notifications will be deleted when user is reset, red badges will be updated accordingly, and more...
Little slow at times and a couple of small works with data entry but otherwise, excellent.
Very helpful, it shows the steps for each exercise along with a gif to show the user how to perform each exercise. It also helps in tracking your current body measurement and how it stacks up against your goal. You can choose which exercise to perform depending on your target area. Recommended app for people who is just beginning to work out and even for those with experience.
This is a great app for tracking your work outs. I usually get on the website and load up my workout for the week and then just follow it once i get to the gym.
I haven't had any issues and it's very useful.
Highly customizable. Some workout tracking, even on free version. Adding reps and sets can be done, but the interface could be a little more intuitive. Would love to see a fitness band version.
I like it. The predefined routines are great. However the interface when saving new sets is a bit annoying. Too many taps and the timer should not block the whole screen like that. This could be streamlined a bit and perhaps some ui touch-ups and this would be a perfect gym app.
Love the app! I see guys in the gym with notepads tracking progress and im like just get jefit! Also I like the timer between sets. I hate when guys just linger around between sets talking. I go in. The timer tells me when to start my next set and im out. I wish more people used this app in my gym.