Lift - Daily Motivation
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Amount of plans and users
- Active community
- Reminders and social features
- Ease of use
- It should run smoothly
- Sober layout
Lift is a platform backed by a community of people who seek fulfilling resolutions
Stop coming up with future resolutions that are never ended. The best way to grow yourself is completing small real-life quests. Lift provides you with preset plants and community-proposed resolutions you can join and fulfill them in stages.
In fact, that's the added-value feature of Lift: it guides you step-by-step to goals' achievement while encouraging you to keep them on. Both automatic reminders and cheering messages from Lift community users will encourage you not to drop it.
Of course, you can do the same to others. Leave comments to their daily posts, prop them to keep it up. Follow those users and find friends that share your interests. Striving together to get goals make it much easier.
No matter what you want to learn/reach: fitness goals, better e-mail management, improve your writing skills or learn to play guitar. Whatever, in Lift you can find step-by-step plans and mates to share them with.
This is a beta release. We're testing things out and fixing bugs. If you find bugs, you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAINING EVERY LIFE GOAL
Lift breaks your goals down into simple habits and routines, then prompts and encourages you to take regular steps toward healthy life change. With the right support you can succeed at every goal.
1. Step by step coaching plans for 100k goals, habits, and skills.
2. Motivation based on positive psychology.
3. One tap tracking for your progress.
MOMENTUM FOR FITNESS, PRODUCTIVITY, AND HEALTHY DIET CHANGE
1. FITNESS. Exercise is the top goal on Lift, with currently over 125k participants. We encourage consistency that builds towards long term fitness success. Your training can range from making an exercise habit via running, going to the gym, pushups, etc. If you need more guidance, we have detailed coaching plans for running, squats, planks and practically every aspect of fitness.
2. PRODUCTIVITY. Productivity is a series of habits around organization, discipline and prioritizing. The Lift community is big on setting priorities, Inbox Zero (many with daily streaks beyond 100 days), and GTD.
3. HEALTHY DIET CHANGE. Lift is focused on diet for a life long healthy weight and energy level. We support popular diets like the 4-Hour Body and the Paleo Diet, as well as healthy eating habits around low carb, vegetarian, vegan, sugar free, gluten free, and whole foods.
4. ALSO. People have no end of ambition. Among are 100k goals are people training their relationship and career skills, building mindfulness, spirituality or meditation practices, and so much more.
WHO ARE WE?
I'm Tony, writing this, and I'm joined by Jon, Matt, Erin, Alicia, Herzog, Sonya, Javi and Dan.
Jon and I started Lift, along with our investment partners Evan Williams, Bijan Sabet, Tim Ferriss, Tony Robbins, David Allen, Greg Yaitanes, Adam Ludwin, Jeremy LaTrasse, and Narenda Rocherolle, with the idea that we could make a giant impact on human potential.
If you have feedback you can email us at email@example.com. The whole team sees every email.
1.0.12 - fix push notifications
1.0.10 - bug fixes
* Fixes display issue that was preventing Facebook connect from working.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
So the concept of this app is great but the execution is less than magnificent. The set up of when you should do what is very unorganized and confusing. Needs a lot of improvement before I will start using it again. Good luck.
Except how often you have to log in. Its ridiculous. I never have to log into facebook on my phone whats so top secret that requires a password every day
The updates just keep making Lift worse. Now I cannot edit any of my plans. At least give us instructions on how to use the new feature. Other than that, the app is fine. A little slow too though. Also, the android version is exactly the same as the websi
It requires me to sign up before using the app. Why?
First: i love your Service. It's really great. But.. This app isn't what lift deserves on Android. Please think about a native Android app. This web app is slow and really unsatisfying
Lots of empty notifications.
I stopped using because the notifications came through at random times, emails sent every morning when I told it not to, my reminders never actually went off. The interface requires internet so sometimes I have been unable to log. My little paper organise