Lift - Daily Motivation
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Amount of plans and users
- Active community
- Reminders and social features
- Ease of use
- It should run smoothly
- Sober layout
Lift is a platform backed by a community of people who seek fulfilling resolutions
Stop coming up with future resolutions that are never ended. The best way to grow yourself is completing small real-life quests. Lift provides you with preset plants and community-proposed resolutions you can join and fulfill them in stages.
In fact, that's the added-value feature of Lift: it guides you step-by-step to goals' achievement while encouraging you to keep them on. Both automatic reminders and cheering messages from Lift community users will encourage you not to drop it.
Of course, you can do the same to others. Leave comments to their daily posts, prop them to keep it up. Follow those users and find friends that share your interests. Striving together to get goals make it much easier.
No matter what you want to learn/reach: fitness goals, better e-mail management, improve your writing skills or learn to play guitar. Whatever, in Lift you can find step-by-step plans and mates to share them with.
This is a beta release. We're testing things out and fixing bugs. If you find bugs, you can email us: email@example.com
TRAINING EVERY LIFE GOAL
Lift breaks your goals down into simple habits and routines, then prompts and encourages you to take regular steps toward healthy life change. With the right support you can succeed at every goal.
1. Step by step coaching plans for 100k goals, habits, and skills.
2. Motivation based on positive psychology.
3. One tap tracking for your progress.
MOMENTUM FOR FITNESS, PRODUCTIVITY, AND HEALTHY DIET CHANGE
1. FITNESS. Exercise is the top goal on Lift, with currently over 125k participants. We encourage consistency that builds towards long term fitness success. Your training can range from making an exercise habit via running, going to the gym, pushups, etc. If you need more guidance, we have detailed coaching plans for running, squats, planks and practically every aspect of fitness.
2. PRODUCTIVITY. Productivity is a series of habits around organization, discipline and prioritizing. The Lift community is big on setting priorities, Inbox Zero (many with daily streaks beyond 100 days), and GTD.
3. HEALTHY DIET CHANGE. Lift is focused on diet for a life long healthy weight and energy level. We support popular diets like the 4-Hour Body and the Paleo Diet, as well as healthy eating habits around low carb, vegetarian, vegan, sugar free, gluten free, and whole foods.
4. ALSO. People have no end of ambition. Among are 100k goals are people training their relationship and career skills, building mindfulness, spirituality or meditation practices, and so much more.
WHO ARE WE?
I'm Tony, writing this, and I'm joined by Jon, Matt, Erin, Alicia, Herzog, Sonya, Javi and Dan.
Jon and I started Lift, along with our investment partners Evan Williams, Bijan Sabet, Tim Ferriss, Tony Robbins, David Allen, Greg Yaitanes, Adam Ludwin, Jeremy LaTrasse, and Narenda Rocherolle, with the idea that we could make a giant impact on human potential.
If you have feedback you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The whole team sees every email.
1.0.12 - fix push notifications
1.0.10 - bug fixes
* Fixes display issue that was preventing Facebook connect from working.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
The only preventing the five stars is the lag
This app is just a poorly implemented tacked on webview. Suffers from random log outs, UI defects and slow performance.
The YouTube app that the go into once u click on links is not native YouTube app which sucks and I can't see the video. Also lift app restarts whenever change from vertical to horizontal view
I feel the app has huge potential, however the fact that it's only a webapp inlaid can prove a disaster at times. I'm unable to access the app at all in areas where I have no access to wi-fi/mobile data (i.e. the metro; where I'd often take time to update
My progress diapered :(
How does it feel to steal someone else's idea? Not cool at all.