Log My Workout
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Once you have setup your exercises and workouts, you click on the Log My Workout button on the main page and select the workout you are about to do. Then simply click the plus or minus buttons against each of the exercises that have been assigned to that workout to allow you to record your sets. Once your workout is completed, click the Log button. It's that easy!
Log My Workout also has the ability to allow you to review all of the workouts that have been logged. You can also export all logged workouts to a file that can be emailed to your inbox and displayed in Excel or any other program that can read CSV files.
Please feel free to email me with any suggestions regarding enhancements or details of any bugs that you may find @ the email address on the About form accessible from the main screen of the app.
I hope you find my app useful!
** NOTE: Please feel free to rate my application, but if you would like to suggest an enhancement, could you please email me directly as this will allow me to get a better understanding of your requirements.
- Update to handle multiple screen sizes e.g. Tablets and Phablets.
- Changed default sort sequence on View Workouts page.
- Fixed bug with load of View Workouts page.
- Fixed bug with sort by date on View Workouts page.
- Added new functionality to specifiy date format and allow delete of logged workouts.