500 - 1,000 downloads
- UI, understandable
- Reliable source
+ By MEDIDA / CINTESIS
mCarat is an app that can keep record of the symptoms and state of control of these diseases
Actually, it works in accordance to ARIA (Allergic Rhinitis and Its Impact on Asthma) recommendations, which makes it more reliable. mCarat is a mobile version of CARAT which is a questionnaire that evaluates the state of the disease. However, it brings more interesting features to make easier monitoring and deepen the disease.
mCarat also allows users to sync with caratnetwork.org. This way users can add and manage record medication use, get news from investigation results related to asthma/rhinitis. Users can also keep track or their activity in order to identify symptoms and causes of attacks .
The game is set in a good-looking and understandable UI. However, transition from iOS has not been done as well as expected: it's laggy when navigating through tabs. It needs to be improved in this regard to make it fully usable. Despite of this, good app with better purposes.
m.Carat main features:
- Know and monitor the degree of control of asthma and allergic rhinitis with CARAT - the Control of Allergic Rhinitis and Asthma Test (optional syncronization with caratnetwork.org)
- Add your asthma/rhinitis medication and record medication use
- Set alarms to remind you when to take medications and other tasks such as medical appointments
- Keep a record of your symptoms, attacks, pulmunary function and healthcare use
- customizable access to information about asthma/rhinitis
05 Interace changes in CARAT, Menu and news
Improved compatibility with Android 4
fixed alarm/notification bug and other minor bugs
Fully functional beta version 1.0, update 4
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!