Medic SOS Lite
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- Only one emergency contact on the Lite version
Medic SOS safely keeps your medical details.
Medic SOS is a form where you can save your personal info and medical details in case of emergency. It's divided in three tabs: first, your personal info (name, date of birth, genre and address), second, medical info (blood type, organ donor, social security number) and, finally, emergency contacts (send GPS coordinates within the emergency SMS, edit emergency SMS and add contact phone number).
Well, these are the features of the Lite version (emergency contacts is limited to only one). Pro version allows you to set a complete medical info including allergies, doctors, insurances and medications.
You can add the widget to the lock screen with the app "WidgetLocker". There will be no own lock screen implementation because of many different Android devices and versions.
Would you like to help translating this application into a different language? If so, please visit:
● Ensures user-friendly interface;
● Keeps a complete set of medical information including allergies, doctors, insurances and medications taken (frequency and dosage);
● The application can be used in Spanish, English, Swedish, Finnish, German, Estonian, Italian, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Russian.
● Provides dialing emergency contacts directly from the application;
● Provides an emergency widget that, once press, alerts and informs about your location to your emergency contact list by text message;
★★★★★ What the PRO version included? ★★★★★
● In the PRO version you can add information about your doctors, insurances, medicines, allergies, vaccines and diseases.
● In the PRO version you can send the GPS coordinates through the emergency SMS.
IMPORTANT: the Pro version is a standalone app, you don't need to keep this Lite if you installed the Pro version. You can transfer easily your settings to the Pro version by using "Backup to SD card" option in Lite settings, and then "Restore from SD card" in Pro settings.
★★★★★ REVIEWS ★★★★★
Review of the app from AppsZoom:
What's in this version:
1.Support for Swedish
2.Support for Finnish
3.Support for German
4.Support for Estonian
5.Support for Italian
6.Support for French
7.Support for Portuguese
8.Support for Japanese
9.Support for Korean
10.Support for Chinese
11.Support for Russian
1. Fixed bug in diseases and vaccines. They disappeared from the user interface.
2. Fixed bug sending SOS text messages.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Not quite what I'm looking for