miCoach train & run
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
Also in : Running
- Really useful
- Many options
- GPS doesn't always work well
+ By adidas
With the help of Adidas miCoach, create a workout schedule and stay fit
When installing the app, you can choose your language and create a pass code for security. Then, you can start by Registering or using the app as a guest. Choose your units and provide personal information and also the preferred coaching voice.
The main menu consists of four options. In Go you can create and schedule workouts or even use the given ones. In Track you can see your workout History, Achievements. In the Explore section there are several features about GPS, FAQS, Recommendations and so on. The last section is Settings, where you can change the Coaching and Zones, the voice, language and many more things. The GPS doesn't always work, it should be fixed so as to work properly.
In addition, you can also syncronize your data with the computer and compare your achievements. This application was created by the well-known brand Adidas. It's a great and useful application for people who'd like to do some exercise and get help from a coach, as well as monitor their progresses.
- Track your workouts: the app measures distance, pace/speed, calories burned and elapsed time.
- Analyze your data: get your run- and workout score and check your performance in animated charts (also in landscape)
- Display your route on Google Maps and calculate a detailled elevation profile
- Heart-rate: support of Bluetooth Smart HRM on selected Android phones (Android 4.3 and higher). Heart-rate can be used for premium voice coaching as well as simply for tracking.
- Stride-rate: support of miCoach SPEED_CELL Bluetooth Smart as a stride sensor for running on selected Android phones (Android 4.3 and higher). Stride-rate can be used for premium voice coaching as well as simply for tracking of stride but also the length of your workout independent from GPS.
- Premium voice coaching by selected adidas athletes and highly customizable audible alerts.
- Get daily planned workouts and coaching feedback delivered to your Android Smartphone
- Easy access to your music during your activity and deep integration with Google Play Music.
- Track your progress and reach your goals: access your latest achievements and major milestones.
- Get stronger: access to more than 400 strength & flexibility exercises and practice by instructional videos.
- Gear Section: track your shoe usage.
- Sync to miCoach.com to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
- Supports the analysis of workouts done by the adidas Smart Run watch (synchonized via Wifi to micoach.com from the watch to the app).
adidas miCoach supports the miCoach SPEED_CELL Bluetooth Smart as Stride Sensor for Running on selected phones (having Android 4.3 and higher).
Easily check whether your phone supports Stride Sensors by checking the settings and the availibiltiy of the SPEED_CELL option.
Get your miCoach SPEED_CELL and HRM Bluetooth Smart on adidas.com!
Please stay tuned for more exiting updates during 2014!
Perfect for picking up from scratch or if you're trying to build on what you have already
I also really like that they have expanded to include whole training plans. Highly recommended app.
Love the app. I've used it for years. I'm truly an Adidas junkie but I'll probably start using the Nike + app for the social aspect.
Part is my daily routine now.
A fantastic way of organising a training regime that keeps you motivated
Really good app and website. Can fault it. And it's free!