miCoach train & run
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Really useful
- Many options
- GPS doesn't always work well
With the help of Adidas miCoach, create a workout schedule and stay fit
When installing the app, you can choose your language and create a pass code for security. Then, you can start by Registering or using the app as a guest. Choose your units and provide personal information and also the preferred coaching voice.
The main menu consists of four options. In Go you can create and schedule workouts or even use the given ones. In Track you can see your workout History, Achievements. In the Explore section there are several features about GPS, FAQS, Recommendations and so on. The last section is Settings, where you can change the Coaching and Zones, the voice, language and many more things. The GPS doesn't always work, it should be fixed so as to work properly.
In addition, you can also syncronize your data with the computer and compare your achievements. This application was created by the well-known brand Adidas. It's a great and useful application for people who'd like to do some exercise and get help from a coach, as well as monitor their progresses.
- Track your workouts: the app measures distance, pace/speed, calories burned and elapsed time.
- Analyze your data: get your run- and workout score and check your performance in animated charts (also in landscape)
- Display your route on Google Maps and calculate a detailled elevation profile
- Heart-rate: support of Bluetooth Smart HRM on selected Android phones (Android 4.3 and higher). Heart-rate can be used for premium voice coaching as well as simply for tracking.
- Stride-rate: support of miCoach SPEED_CELL Bluetooth Smart as a stride sensor for running on selected Android phones (Android 4.3 and higher). Stride-rate can be used for premium voice coaching as well as simply for tracking of stride but also the length of your workout independent from GPS.
- Premium voice coaching by selected adidas athletes and highly customizable audible alerts.
- Get daily planned workouts and coaching feedback delivered to your Android Smartphone
- Easy access to your music during your activity and deep integration with Google Play Music.
- Track your progress and reach your goals: access your latest achievements and major milestones.
- Get stronger: access to more than 400 strength & flexibility exercises and practice by instructional videos.
- Gear Section: track your shoe usage.
- Sync to miCoach.com to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
- Supports the analysis of workouts done by the adidas Smart Run watch (synchonized via Wifi to micoach.com from the watch to the app).
- Fit Smart Support (tested with Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5, Nexus 4/5, HTC One - requires also Android 4.3+
- The main menu navigation has been re-organized.
- Home screen now focused on performance and is the central place to start your workouts.
- For the first time you can browse, add or change training plans.
- Weekly Goals: This new training feature allows you to set weekly training targets.
This version has been reworked from the ground up; further improvements during the next months.
Love the different training plans
I am training for a half marathon and this app has awesome training costumize plans for you.. the nike plus app has something similar, but not as good and diverse than mi coach that divides your training with different color zones (or pace speed). The only thing I get frustrated sometimes is that once in a while it takes a little while to read the gps, and if I stop my running for some reason, it
Lots of different workouts to choose from, with different levels you can choose from depending on your general fitness. Easy sync and good overview of what you have achieved
Have used this for many years.. Occasionally it can take a little while for the GPS to find itself but had been great
Good but I also own a Windows phone and the app for that is a whole new level above android