What better way to ensure that the critical health information you require is carried with you in your hip pocket every day. Furthermore, it is accessible Whenever, Wherever, at the touch of a button.
Everyday Usage Scenarios:
- Share a relation’s prescriptions with a remote caregiver
- Access your spouse’s medical history at the emergency room
- Confirm insurance coverage for an emergency when traveling
- List people to contact in an emergency
- Receive alerts and reminders for upcoming health appointments
- Obtain personalized tips on managing chronic conditions
- Have all your vital, updated health information on hand – 24/7
Urgent Usage Scenarios:
- You need your child’s immunization records for summer camp
- Your spouse is at the hospital and doctors need his/her prescription history
- Mihealth provides the information you need instantly when you need it most!
- You have a question for the clinic
Mihealth Key Features are:
- Secure personal Health data storage and access
- Personal two-way secure messaging with physicians and clinics
- Appointment reminder notifications
Mihealth requires users to have a valid and active patient account. It is available for Canadian patients. For more information or to obtain a Mihealth patient account, please contact Mihealth at:
Suite 1709, 2300 Yonge Street,
Toronto, ON M4P 1E4
Tel: (416) 203-4875
Fax: (647) 340-0183
Tags: mihealth user group, mi health, mihealth app users, mihealth application.