My Diet Diary Calorie Counter
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
My Diet Diary is an easy to use calorie counter!
* Track all major nutrients, create your own custom foods , track exercises, view progress reports, customized weight loss goals, recipe calculator, and more.
* View daily nutritional summary reports
* Use our calorie counter and track other nutrition data (protein, carbs, cholesterol, sugar, etc)
* Built-in BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator. Track your BMI
* Set your weight goal and Diet Diary will help you create a plan to get there!
* Check your progress with a simple calorie tracker that shows how you’re tracking against your daily calorie budget and diet
* Track all key nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
* View weight charts, diet summary details and track your weight loss
* Add your food easily with our database of 150,000+ foods and recipes.
* View info about everything you eat - from calories to vitamins and minerals and cholesterol
* Enter your own recipes and calculate their nutritional contents
* See a breakdown of calories from carbs, fats, and protein
* Not on a diet? Use it as a food log.
* Log over 65 exercises to see how many calories you’ve burned
* Enter your own calorie amounts with exercises
* Exercises for men/women. Strengthen your abs & have a flat belly!
* See how many calories & fat you burned
* BMR Calculator
* Track your cardio, aerobics, weight lifting, walking, biking, running, and more!
PERSONALIZED FOR YOU:
* Customized goals and calorie counter based on your specific diet profile – age, gender, height
* Personalize with an avatar
* Set reminders and notifications for meals and exercises
* Let My Diet Diary be your personalized diet coach, weight coach, and fitness coach
* Have a question? Tap in to MedHelp’s community as the largest health social network by asking questions in one of our many diet-related forums, fitness forums, and weight-loss related forums.
* Get support and motivation from millions of people just like you who are dieting
My Diet Diary is the smart way to achieve your weight goal and healthy way for weight loss! If you want to slim down or are slimming down already, do it the healthy way with our calorie counter. Consider this app to be your diet coach and dietitian! It’s better than a diet coach because your phone is always with you. Get started for free today.
“Diet Diary helped me with weight loss! I lost over 10 pounds and found it better than Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Atkins, GI, or all those various personal diets out there. I tracked my weight-loss over time with the weight graph chart, tracked my calories, tracked my cholesterol intake, and more. Highly recommend!” - Sigor
“Probably the best weight-loss app and calorie tracker out there. I tried the scarsdale diet, HCG diet, south beach diet, medifast, mediterranean, and more but I gained weight again after I was done dieting. My Diet Diary, on the other hand, motivates you to just eat better. It’s simple. Eating better meals is key to weight loss. It tracks your daily exercise and fitness too!” - Isaac
“The food and recipe database in My Diet Diary is amazing. I could search on several different foods and recipe search, and it would automatically display all the nutrition info. My husband is a vegetarian, and I’m a vegan so it is important for us to track our protein intake. With Diet Diary, we can do that!” - Liz
“Easy to use nutrition tracker! It feels like my personal dietitian, planner, and trainer. I was on the HCG diet before, Jenny Craig diet, low carb diet, weight watcher diet, and tried the juice detox. They all were not enjoyable, especially the juice diet! But the app I feel is helping me.” -- Gwen
Tags: my diet diary calories go up when i put in new weight, zoom calorie, zoom calorie counter, calorie counter, андроид my diet, diary calorie diet weight, my diet diary, my diet diar для андроид, diet diary oyna, my diet diary lication.
* New user interface with slide out menu
* Authentication Bug Fixes
* Fixed bugs with recent foods list showing zero calories