My Epilepsy Diary
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
My Epilepsy Diary lets you use the same technology to manage your epilepsy as you use to simplify the rest of your everyday life! It lets you record real-time details about seizures, medications, side effects, moods, triggers, and you can even include detailed notes - all from your Android phone.
When your entry is completed, it is synched to your online diary where you can generate personalized reports to bring to medical visits, providing your doctors and nurses with not only snapshots of recent events, but also long-term trend data, both key to assessing treatment effectiveness. By reviewing graphs and other reports, you can visualize trends that can help you and your healthcare professionals improve your treatment.
* Record Seizures (single or clusters)
* Record Medicines, when to take them and when to refill them
* Record Triggers (10 standard or customize your personal trigger)
* Record Side Effects including the severity of the reaction.
* Get reminders for your medications and refills
* Get reminders on your phone and take your medications on time
ADDITIONAL FEATURES that are available when you access your online diary including:
- Personal Medical History
- Customized Reports – including graphs which can be printed or emailed
- Setup Reminders for medication, refills, or other personal events via text message or email
- Uploading photos or files to attach to a daily record
- Medicine Organizer
- Summary of Notes
- and more
- Internet Access required to synch data to your online diary
Take Control and Get Started Today with My Epilepsy Diary.
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
My Epilepsy Diary is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your physician with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your health.
My Epilepsy Diary is a free service available in these countries:
- USA, by the Epilepsy Therapy Project. www.epilepsy.com
- Canada, Italy, Spain, by The Epilepsy Therapy Project supported by an educational grant from UCB.
- Australia, by Epilepsy Action Australia. epilepsy.org.au
App developed and supported by Irody, Inc. www.irody.com
Keywords: myepilepsy myepilepsydiary epilepsy epilepsie seizure
Tags: epilepsy diary, my epilepsy diary, my epliepsy diary reminder, seizure, diagrams of epilepsy, es. epilepsy.com, epilepsy, epilepsy.com my epilepsy diary spanish, seizure diary, games seizures.
User reported issues fixed:
- Medicines names now support letters, numbers and special characters.
- Added safeguards against multiple entry of seizures (happen on rare occasions)