1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
With myViavac, which is available in 4 languages (French, German, Italian and English) you can:
- create and manage your own electronic vaccination record so as not to lose it…
- know which vaccines are useful to you or not, depending on your personal situation (illness, profession, family and social contacts, travel) or your personal choice...
- see immediately whether you are well protected or whether you are missing certain vaccines...
- choose the doctors or pharmacists who you will authorise to validate or complete your vaccination record...
- enrol to receive notification (text message, email) whenever a vaccination is due...
If you already have a vaccination record, an electronic assistant will help you to register your vaccinations: enter some of the letters from the name of the vaccine, choose from a list of corresponding vaccines and indicate the date of each vaccination. If you haven’t a vaccination record, an electronic assistant will ask you some simple questions (for example: were you vaccinated during your childhood?) to help you reconstitute your vaccination history.
As soon as you have finished, the list of vaccines received for each illness will appear. With one simple click, you get a free vaccinal assessment! For each illness, a green light or a red light will indicate whether you are up to date or not.
You can keep your vaccination record - or better still, authorise your doctor or pharmacist to access it: this allows them to see which vaccines you have recorded, to complete them if necessary and to validate them, so that this official vaccination record can then be printed out as often as you wish!
Would you like to be informed when a vaccination is due? A notification can be sent to you, free of charge, by text message or email, as soon as a vaccination is necessary.
For more information : www.myvaccines.ch !
Tags: carnet de vaccination électronique, myviavac.
- Allows selection of the language independently of that of the phone
- Immediate view of the immunization check / missing vaccines
- View / print of the immunization record
- Detailed list of individual risk factors for optimized recommendations
- Inclusion of all travel vaccines