Nine Facts About FiberAdd this app to your lists
+ By KRM Apps
"Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
If you've been looking for a way towards a high octane diet, you'll find fiber to be exactly what
you need. Even though research has shown fiber to be powerful, many people aren't taking this nutrient seriously.
IN THIS APP YOU WILL GET INFORMATION ON NINE FACTS ABOUT FIBER
**What are high fiber foods?
** What are low fiber foods?
**What are dietary fiber sources?
**What ate finer counter?
**Importance of fiber food?
**What are fiber optic?
****What are fiber tracker?
** What are insoluble fiber foods?
** Nine Facts About Fiber
**To help you fuel your health with fiber, here are 10 facts to help.
1. Fiber fights diseases. A diet high in fiber can help to prevent colon cancer and heart disease. High fiber helps the body to eliminate cholesterol by binding it in the digestive tract. For thousands of years, fiber has been used to stop constipation.
2. Fiber can actually help with overeating. All high fiber foods will take longer to chew and digest, making you feel satisfied longer
3. Most popular foods don't have enough fiber. If you like the more popular foods, you probably need to increase your intake of fiber.
4. Grains offer the most fiber. Dietary fiber is actually plant matter that we cannot digest. The best sources are whole grains and concentrated grain products.
5. Kids need fiber as well. Children that are older than 2 years of age should consume a daily intake of fiber. Kids are most receptive to fiber found in fruits, vegetables, and even fortified breakfast
6. More fiber needs more water. In order to keep fiber moving through your digestive tract, you'll
need to consume a lot of water. With your diet of fiber, you'll need eight or more glasses of water
7. Fiber cannot be cooked out. When you cook your fruits and vegetables, don't worry about cooking the fiber out, as it stays. The fiber found in fruits and vegetables aren't just in the skin or
in the peel.
8. You can get enough fiber. If you eat more than 50 grams of fiber in a day, you can get diarrhea
and bloating, which can interfere with your body's absorption of other key minerals.
9. Getting the right amount of fiber in your diet doesn't have to be hard. Even though you may think so, getting the amount of fiber you need isn't very hard to do. All you have to do is eat the right foods and you'll be well on your way to a fiber
As one of the key ingredients to healthy eating, fiber is something you don't want to skip. Fiber can serve many different purposes, which were covered above. If you aren't getting enough fiber in your diet - you should do something about now instead of waiting until it is too late.
>>>>> **This app is complete ** Nine Facts About Fiber** that will be beneficial to you at every end. So why to wait grab it. Download Now >>>
** NOTE –No information on these subjects fiber rich foods list, list of fiber rich foods