5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Comprehensive control over weight loss
- GPS, pedometer, calories counter
- Integration with Facebook
- Scheduled workout with reminders
- Integrated music player and output voices
- CardioTrainer side needs extra items (Polar's Wearlink)
- GPS sometimes doesn't work properly
- Music player and output voice could be improved
CardioTrainer is an app that helps you out to monitor comprehensively your training
Workout is starting!
Do you want to loss weight or to get fit? So often, the willing is there, but we can't manage the training properly to achieve expected results. CardioTrainer has come up to solve that problem. Comprehensive tracking of your workout to have detailed info about what's happening in your body. Thus, CardioTrainer contains the following features:
- Tools to control distance, time and calories. GPS, calories counter, pedometer. You can also connect it by Bluetooth with Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth Transmitter. This way you will track also your heart rate.
- Integrated voice output for info about your workout and also an integrated music player.
- Scheduled workout with reminders, not too miss a single training day. It helps you to keep your power of will up.
- Finally, and maybe what's the most curious feature, you can share your achievements on Facebook. After setting up your account, you will be able to share your evolution as well as check friend activity feed out. This way you'll get an extra motivation. Competition is the best way to keep the training up.
What about the flaws? This is certainly one of the best tools for tracking your workout. It takes in account almost everything you need to know. However, some features could be improved. The GPS sometimes doesn't work properly, as well as the music player. Likewise, it doesn't account for the altitude. It needs Polar Wearlink for HRM, otherwise can't monitor it.
CardioTrainer has been developed by WorkSmart Lab, a settled developer focused on apps weight loss-related. They've launched a tenth of the with remarkably success.
Letting its catches apart, this is a great app for training tracking. However, we've noticed it's more focused on weight loss than in cardio training, since you need extra items (Polar's Wearlink) for it. Anyway, it's worth to give it a try.
"Better than any fitness app on the iPhone"
-Bob Tedeschi, The New York Times
* Seamlessly tracks indoor and outdoor activities and tells you how many calories were burned
* Advanced GPS and pedometer tools that are easy and fun to use
* Integrated voice output & music player to keep you engaged in your exercise routine
* Friend activity feed to motivate you and connect with others
* Allows you to schedule workouts with reminders
* Interactive heart rate monitor - see and record heart rate with Polar's Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor and use Fat Burn Zones
* Racing option with high score recording that allows competition and rewards
* CardioTrainer Pro available with interval workouts
* Looking to lose weight? Check out our comprehensive Noom Weight Loss Coach (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.wsl.noom)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the difference between CardioTrainer and Noom Weight Loss Coach?
A: CardioTrainer is an app focused on exercise and activity whereas Noom Weight Loss Coach is an all-in-one solution for those looking to lose weight, eat healthier, get fit, and stay motivated. The Coach helps millions of people get active by integrating the advanced technology or CradioTrainer. Download the Coach here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.wsl.noom
Q: Why does CardioTrainer want access to my contacts and my Google account?
A: This is *only* done in the Friend Activity part of the app, and only for the purposes of connecting you with friends who also use CardioTrainer to track their activity. This information is not stored anywhere, nor will it ever be used for any other purpose. Your Google account is used only to create a permanent account so you can to backup and recover your data.
More information about the permissions requested by this application: http://noom.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/12269
Fixes for Ice Cream Sandwich
I would give this app five star if it could control the volume of my radio app. I can't hear the announcements as it doesn't mute the radio.
Very very best app
Works perfectly on my Samsung Note3.
Great app. Perfect for recording my exercise.