1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Gives Detailed Overview
- Simple User Interface
- Walking Only
- Not Always Accurate
A simple, in-depth pedometer app that shows you everything from the number of steps you have walked to your average speed.
The Pedometer app does everything it needs to do. It is quite flexible and has a nice user interface, and informs the user thoroughly on his daily, weekly or monthly walking rates.
The app is very detailed, precise and gives an in-depth analysis of the user's walking amounts. It also has a simple, but pretty GUI and is not confusing to use. It provides users an on-the-go experience with which they can easily know just how many calories they lost.
Pedometer does not have an auto-start function unlike many of it's competitors. It also only looks at walking and not other exercises unlike most fitness apps today. Also, sometimes during testing, the number of steps was inaccurate.Developer's original description available here
It is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
- Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
- Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
- Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
- If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
- In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
- In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
- Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
- If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.
Great app. Easy to use and seems to be very accurate.
It is awesome and really helpful and easy to use
It works well and was all I was looking for and more
The best application I have seen.
Work s well