Period Tracker Deluxe
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Tracks periods/ovulation
- Predicts period
- Not 100% accurate
- Upgrade features
+ By GP International LLC
Track and predict your period with this tracker.
The Period Tracker app does just that, track your period. With an easy, one touch start button, the app monitors your cycles to predict when your next period starts. It also allows you to track your mood, symptoms, and even when you have sex. One of the neatest things about this period tracking app is that the flowers on the home screen blossom when you're ovulating.
The Period Tracker app has a discreet icon and a one touch period start date. It's easy to use and tracks other symptoms as well.
The prediction of the app is not 100 percent accurate. Some features are only available in the paid version.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
* Track advanced fertility features such as cervical mucus and positions.
* Add a widget to your home screen to show a countdown to your next period * View your data with charts. * Turn on pregnancy mode to count down to your baby's due date. * Personalize your app with your choice of skins.
Period Tracker has been raved about by thousands of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
Fixes bug where scheduled monthly backups were not occurring.
*The permission to access photos is for adding photos to Social posts. The app will access photos for this purpose only.
Love this app!
I just love it.
The social part is my favorite.
Awesome app. You will love it. Been using it for several years already.
So I've been using the app for a while and all of a sudden my LG G2 doesn't let me hit the save button because the quick menu keeps coming down instead. Now I can't save my comments. I'm bummed.
Well worth the cost of upgrading it. It's such a lifesaver!
Useful and Adaptable