Period Tracker (Pink Pad)
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Tracks menstruation/ovulation
- Huge support community
- Tracks weight/mood
- Free non-customizable
- Does not save
+ By Alt12 Apps, Inc.
Period Tracker does more than just track your period, it details your mood, your flow, your weight, and more.
With Period Tracker, you'll never be surprised by a visit from Aunt Flo. This handy app keeps track not only of your cycle, but also connects you with women from around the world. With its calender style design, it's easy to track weight, mood, and menstruation and you can input the information in less than a minute. It has an easy to use interface that isn't as Girly as some of the others.
Not only does Period Tracker track your periods, but it also lets you know when you're ovulating and the days you're fertile. It connects you with other women for support and can help you recognize emotional and physical symptoms of your period.
Free version is not customizable. If you uninstall or change phones, it does not save the information.
PINK PAD FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Global Community of Women
- Period, Ovulation & Health Tracking
- Custom Discreet Notifications
- Stunning Design & Widget
- Easy-to-Use, Intuitive Notebook / Day Planner Design
SOCIAL & COMMUNITY
- Connect, support and exchange health and lifestyle related ideas with women around the world.
- Join the LARGEST TRYING TO CONCEIVE MOBILE COMMUNITY IN THE WORLD!
- Post and reply to messages about Fashion, Beauty, Health, Pregnancy, and more.
PINK PAD SHOP (NEW!)
A curated store of fertility and women’s health products.
- Notebook Planner design with audio
- Beautiful home screen widget with countdowns until your next period and fertile days
PERIOD & HEALTH TRACKING
- Predictive period, ovulation, and fertile days to help plan day-to-day activities and vacations.
- Notes section to keep a health journal
- Monitor and track moods, symptoms, weight, temperature and other menstrual related progress.
- Be prepared for when Aunt Flow or your Fertile Days are approaching by setting up a custom, discreet reminder, "Aunt Flo coming to town".
- Fixed a crash on startup in some locales.
- Added ability to receive notifications when other users like your posts, sends you a message, requests friendship, or invites you to a group.
More great features are on their way. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any bugs or suggestions instead of posting them in an app review since we'll be better able to respond with follow-up questions. We welcome your feedback!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Oliver T. Robson.
I love it
Love thati can keep track of stuff and not lose it
It helps me keep track everything... LOL
Always point on!
Excellent and Reliable. I love the reminders and alarms.