- one click to start the assistant
- heart pulses demonstrate the recommended chest compression frequency
- a beep sound indicates when the chest compression should be performed
- chest compression counter restarts to suggest the rescue breath
- shows elapsed time from the start of CPR
- call an ambulance button - after confirmation initiates a call to the ambulance (on the speaker phone)
- pulse frequency and chest compression counter restarts can be configured to allow for CPR for adults/children
- the default configuration applies for adults: 100 pulses per minute, rescue breath every 30 pulses
- ambulance phone number - 112 by default but can be easily changed to country specific number e.g. 911
Please comment and/or rate.
Tags: pulsar fitnessprogramm.
- added beep sound to indicate when the chest compression should be done
- updated graphics
- clarified descriptions of the configurations preferences
- added terms & conditions