runtastic Push-Up Silver PRO
500 - 1,000 downloads
- Accuracy (both proximity sensor and screentouch)
- Two modes: try record or workout
- It could be a part of a comprehensive "Workout" app
Runtastic Push-up is an app for tracking, managing and sharing your daily push-up workout
Runtastic Push-Up Silver helps you to break the barrier of 50 push-ups in just 6 weeks. PRO version brings with professional designed training plan for 6 weeks, individual entry day (start at your level) and no ads.
Runtastic dev team, after reaching great success with runtastic running app, widen its limits in order to cover all the workout needs of mobile devices users. Runtastic Push-Up Silver focused on one of the most important exercises to keep a great state of fitness. If you're looking for app that helps you track your progress and motivate yourself, keep reading.
First question, how can it track my push-ups? Well, there are two systems: by touch with your nose the display when you go down or just by approaching it enough (proximity sensor). This way your mobile device will track how many push-ups you've done in each series. Runtastic will generate weekly, monthly and yearly stats as well as personal records (that you can share through your social media to challenge your friends or show off your progresses). What's more, runtastic calculates calories burnt.
Until here the app is already great, however, it's actually even better. You can "Try record" which is a free push-up mode or "Start your workout". The latter drives you through a set of series with each corresponding 60-30 seconds breaks (countdown is displayed). Before starting your workout, a video will be displayed to show you how to make push-up correctly (a monitor will explain it step-by-step). You can even download voice package for assistance in your language.
Unique recognition of your push-ups:
The recognition of your push-ups is done automatically via proximity sensor on the phone or by touching the screen with your nose.
* Professionally designed training plan for 6 weeks
* Individual entry day (start at your level by entering the number of push-ups you already can do)
* No ads
* Count of completed push-ups via proximity sensor
* Count of completed push-ups by touching the screen with the nose
* Automatic countdown timer for your break between sets Voice Coach
* Personal records and statistics (e.g. monthly statistics, …)
* Upload of the activities to the runtastic fitness site
* Facebook and Twitter integration – share your strength and your personal record!
You can save all your workouts at www.runtastic.com. Using the online community you’ll get further analysis, metrics and comparisons to your friends. Additionally, you can choose a training plan and track your body statistics. Share all your workouts easily with the facebook and twitter connect.
Check out the free runtastic app now!
Make sports and fitness even more fun with the brand new runtastic PRO with a lot of new features and benefits!
Thank you for your feedback. We have included a number of improvements in this update. We appreciate your ideas and will continue to improve our apps.
* New languages available: Japanese, Dutch
* Voice feedback in German, French, Italian and Spanish
* New Facebook posts for personal records and training
* Voice feedback works for all devices now
* Minor text issues
* Facebook post for additional languages
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.