Sierra Providence Health
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Tenet HealthCare
• ER Wait Time – current average wait time for Sierra Providence Health Network’s emergency room
• ER Sign-up – allows you to reserve your time for an emergency room visit
•Maternity – provides a rich and varied set of features to track your maternity progress
•Baby’s First Year – helps track and keep up with needs of your growing baby
-Breast Feeding Guide
-Diaper Bag Checklist
• Health Library – loaded with information on diseases, tests, procedures, drugs, wellness, nutrition, etc.
• Map – zoomable map showing hospital location
• Guide Me – turn by turn guidance from your current location
• Call Us – main hospital number, plus specific numbers for major departments – all touch-to-call!
• Find A Physician – search for a physician based on specialty, distance, insurance accepted, age, gender, etc.
• First Aid – practical advice for situations such as infant choking, poison, animal bites, bleeding, burns, etc.
• Emergency Contacts – enter and save your emergency contacts
• Important Contacts – enter and save your important contacts
• Physician Contacts – enter and save your physician contacts
• Medicines – enter and save your prescriptions and over-the-counter medicines
• Insurance Numbers – enter and save your insurance numbers as a handy reference!
• Allergies – enter and save your allergy information
• Medical History – enter and save your medical history events
• Family Medical History - enter and save your family’s medical history events
Powered by WorldLink.
Tags: www..providens, providence health, sierra providence no waiting at the er.
Introducing new and exciting features – Maternity and Baby’s First Year. Maternity includes great features to time your contractions, provides rich information on labor, tips to help you through your maternity, capture your baby bump memories, and much more.
Baby’s First Year will give you the much needed guidance with features like breast feeding guide, baby development, baby’s growth and feeding habits, soothing lullabies, and much more.