Squats - Fitness Trainer
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Alportela Labs
The creators of the widely popular Diet Assistant – Weight Loss application bring you this awesome fitness trainer app. Squats – Fitness Trainer will get you to do 50, 100, 200 squats in a row!
Take giant leaps on your quest towards your perfect body with Squats – Fitness Trainer. Simply tap in your target squats and sit back and allow Squats – Fitness Trainer to present you with a brilliant training plan that will boost your strength and health.
• Getting you to do more sit ups with a personalised training plan
• Automatically adjusts your training plan depending on your progress
• Recommended resting time after a training session
• Innovative workout reminders
• Set your goals
• Progress chart
• Works as your personal fitness trainer
• Intuitive UI
• A lot more to come!
* Train with us and see how you improve your squats technique! We also recommend to train 3 to 5 days a week and please do not over work your training plan. Please let us know your feedback!
HOW TO DO SQUATS
1. Each time you squat you should hinge your hips so that your butt moves backwards during the downward phase of the squat, your knees will no longer protrude well over your toes (if you are tall, this may happen, but make sure it does not put pressure on your knees). Finally, the pressure of the squat will be on your heels instead of your toes and you will be able to get more depth to your squat.
2. One major mistake people make when they squat is rounding their necks, or looking down at the ground. The spinal alignment is automatically thrown off, which makes the squat a very dangerous exercise, especially if you are using a lot of weight.
3. A key theme with the squat is to make sure your spine is in proper alignment. By keeping your shoulder back and your chest out, your lower back will most likely have the correct natural curve. If you instead round your shoulders and sink your chest in, your spinal alignment will be thrown off.
4. Use an athletic stance for the squat so that your knees are slightly bent, feet are firmly planted on the ground, and toes pointed outwards slightly, which helps with stabilization. The wider you put your feet, the more it works your buttocks and hamstring (back of the leg), and the easier it will be to stabilize. The closer in you put your feet, the more your quadriceps will be emphasized (the front of the leg).
5. Breathing is very important for squatting in particular because it is a challenging exercise. Improper breathing can make you light headed, or nauseous, and in extreme cases, some people even black out.
As you are lowering yourself, remember to take a deep breath in, then as you are pushing up, breathe out forcefully. Always keep this breathing pattern. Towards the last few reps, you may consider taking a few extra breaths at the top of the squat position as you are standing for some extra energy.
6. The depth of the squat primarily depends on your hip flexibility. If your hips are very flexible, then you may be able to squat “below parallel” (hamstrings are below parallel with the floor) and if you have poor hip flexibility, then you will be above parallel.
keywords: fitness trainer, gym, fitness pal, health, fit, squats, workout, exercise, training, body.
Tags: test de sentadillas, приседания для андроид, здоровье и спорт приложения приседания, тренер с на русском, test fisico de sentadillas, тренер по фитнесу на русском на андроид, agachamento dedos apontados para fora, squats fitness training, test fisico sentadillas, приложение фитнес тренер на андроид.
- New Forum section to talk about progress, exercise and techniques!
- UI improvements