50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By xstep
It can working all the time no matter the screen is on/off, and I try my best to reduce the battery usage.
xStep released for about 6 months, and with several bug fix, now it works on majority phones, also I get quite many positive feedback.
It also provide a tracking tool for BMI and baby's height/weight tracking(with line chart). Also these information will be keep online, so you will never lost these information.
It is developed on my spare time for my own usage, and finally I found this may useful for others.
With this application I know
How many steps per day?
Do I reach my target 10,000 steps per day?
Notify if no movement for 30 minutes.
Show statistics per year/per month/per day.
Height/Weight tracking for baby
It consume some battery, as it need keep the phone running all the time. Normally I have to recharge phone everyday. But I believe it worth.
Tags: step counter, step counter samsung galaxy, samsung galaxy step counter, s health app step counter, step counter with map, shealth step counter, s health stepcounter, step counter app free samsung galaxy s3.
R2.20 Updates(11 Jan 2013)
* Fix the spelling error
* Add online helps
* Significantly reduce the power consumption.
* New feature to tracking your BMI(cloud sync)
* Tracking your baby's height/weight(cloud sync).
* New feature for max heart rate
* Bug fixing for those not having Google map installed.
* Bug fixing for CDMA 2000 users.
R2.10 Updates(29 June)
* Tracking battery usage to reduce power consumption
* Fix a crash on some phone.
e.g. Samsung Galaxy S (GT-I9000)