Strava Running and Cycling GPS
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
Also in : BikingAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Track your runs and rides with GPS, join Challenges and see how your running and riding compares with friends.
TRACK YOUR RUNS AND RIDES WITH GPS
• Follow routes you’ve created or found and view your activity map as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate data from Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and see how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Find your friends and motivate them with kudos and and comments
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter
• Share Instagram photos from your activities on your Strava profile
FIND PLACES TO RUN AND RIDE
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Filtered leaderboards by age and weight to see where you stack up
• Train more effectively with detailed heart rate analysis and see your Suffer Score
• Get your performance results immediately after completing a segment
• See which of your friends are currently out riding or running
• Stay on top of your game throughout the year with indoor training videos
• Visualize your training with Power Zone and Pace Distribution analysis
• Access to exclusive Premium gear, Shop discounts, and extra rewards all year
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Strava includes support for Android wear. Use voice control to start and stop your activities, and get stats about your runs and rides without taking out your phone.
Visit www.strava.com to access even more features.
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. We recommend running Android version 2.3.3 or above. Furthermore, there are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices we restrict installation of Strava, for example Nexus One and HTC Hero. See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/21109252-Does-Strava-3-x-run-on-my-Android-device-
Tags: strava for droid, strava, strava cycling gps tracker, strava cycle, strava leaderboard, gps bike, bike gps tracker, droid gps bike, cycling hrm, strava heart rate monitor.
Training videos: Get the instruction you need to meet your goals. Premium members can now access training videos for running in addition to a workout video from FitStar.
Strava now includes support for Android wear. Use voice control to start and stop your activities, and get stats about your runs and rides without taking out your phone.