100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Our app combines our research-based test with powerful tools to help you manage your stress and anxiety more effectively.
Our research-based assessment tool provides you with both an overall score, as well as a specific score that reflects where most of your stress is coming from. Unlike the majority of assessment tools that simply produce a broad score, our app reaches deeper to provide users with a more focused understanding of what kind of stress they are experiencing. The scores are stored and shown in graphs so you can monitor your stress level progress over time.
Several helpful tools are provided, including tips and samples of Office Yoga and guided meditation exercises. The full version, called Office Harmony, is available for purchase on the Android Market, and includes all Office Yoga videos and meditation exercises.
Office Yoga videos are designed to relieve work stress and anxiety and restore energy through special techniques that can be done in a small office space. Mindfulness Meditation exercises are soothing mediations designed for deep relaxation and maintaining optimism in the workplace.
The app does not require the use of an internet connection, so you can stretch, relax, breath and reduce anxiety wherever you are.
The app is related to: Anxiety, Yoga, Meditation, Relaxation, Breathing, Office Yoga, Work Life Balance, Depression, Mindfulness, Tips, Anxiety Relief, Reduction, Panic attack, Sleep, Relax, Breath, Calm, Sleeping, Hypnosis, Health, Medical, Calmness
Tags: health app - stress check, stress in a workplace graphs, stress check, mediation for anxiety apps for htc, stress level, lowering stress relax, stress test htc incredible, stress testing, free yoga videos for anxiety relief, is stress check free?.
* Fixed bug that caused the meditation audio to not work for certain devices (HTC Desire, HTC Incredible)
* More descriptive Stress Check results and what to do with them
* New 'Stress Tracker' feature stores stress scores every time the test is taken, and show the progress in graphs. This enables users to monitor their stress levels over time
* New ‘Stress Tips’ feature lets you scroll through all our beneficial tips
* Improved UI, including a new look for graphs