Teen Caffeine Monitor
1 - 5 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Biolithic Tech
1) to make educated decisions on what your childrens' diet should be according to caffeine.
2) To take good educated guesses at whether you are “addicted to caffeine” according to what you might usually drink in a day. “Addicted” is defined here as something that is not proven, but you may suffer emotional and physical side affects from withdrawal from that amount everyday.
YOU'RE A GOOD PARENT
- ...you don't mind treating your kids to something from the coffee shop or the mall. Drinking pop at dinner time never killed anyone. You might encourage vitamin-enhanced waters, and healthy-sounding sport drinks and tea drinks. Drinking energy drinks at a concert or night out is better than over-consuming alcohol, right? But could these be contributing to your child's poor emotional health, inability to concentrate in school, inability to sleep or wake-up, or other problems that you have noticed? This app will tell you a rough “safe zone” for which and how many drinks your child should be consuming in a day.
IT'S OK TO ENJOY DRINKS
- ...but let's say that there is a period in your life in which you would like to find out if you are dependent on a substance like caffeine to function in life. This app will let you know a rough “safe zone” for you to keep under and which drinks to have for this time in your life.
SIMPLE TO USE!
An easy to use research tool or personal assistant to help you make informed decisions to drink to happier, healthier waking hours, better sleep, and a more focused life for your young loved ones. Ad free!
Caffeine is good...just how much? Drinks are delicious...just how many? Teen Caffeine Monitor app will help you with 3 simple button presses.
This version is made especially for kids, teens, and parents of those.
Brands included are: Coca-Cola, Vitamin Water, Pepsi, Sobe, RC Cola, Dr Pepper, Snapple, Arizona Tea, Panera Bread, Tim Hortons, Dunkin Donuts, Caribou Coffee, Starbucks, Seattle's Best, Jarritos, Guarana, Yerba Mate, Wahaha, Dannon, Hershey's, Haagen-Dazs, Clif Bar, One A Day, Monster, Red Bull, and more!
Brands from the United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Austria, and China! More as information is published!
DRINK LOGS MAKE SENSE!
Logs your caffeine consumption in plain english, like, “Today I drank a Trenta Starbucks iced coffee at 7:45am, a can of Mountain Dew at 12:08pm, and a cup of iced tea at 5:10pm” from simple button presses. It does not tell you to drink 8 oz or 1/2 pint or 1 serving or 1 portion.
This app is not associated, built, or funded by any of the above corporations, or the FDA or the Mayo Clinic or any health professional. It is acknowledged that the caffeine information comes from the companies themselves and will vary due to fresh preparation methods. Please consult your personal doctor or dietitian before attempting a lifestyle or dietary change.
We also have Caffeine Monitor apps for adults and pregnancy as well!
VISIT US: biolithic.tumblr.com
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/#!/biolithic
LIKE US: facebook.com/biolithic
This will be updated with user requests so please give feedback.
Thank you for purchasing and I hope you enjoy it!
Tags: caffeine monitor, teens and caffeine.
- ability to add and track your custom drinks
- adjusted user interface to user feedback
- added some drinks
- new design
- easier to use tablet support
- Support for over-the-counter medicines
- Support for food, coffee, tea, soft drinks, energy, health water and tea drinks
- drink logging in plain english
- links to many medical and journalist reports on this subject