Time To Quit Smoking
1 - 5 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
* Various other cancers in addition to lung cancer
* Emphysema and chronic bronchitis
* Heart condition increasing risk for heart attack
* Peripheral vascular disease
* Increased risk for stroke
* Premature aging of the skin
* Bad breath, bad smelling clothes and hair and yellowing of fingernails
* Increased risk during pregnancy including miscarriages and lower birth-weight babies
No matter how long you have smoked, when you quit smoking you will benefit from doing so. If you stop smoking before age 35 you can actually prevent 90% of the health risk associated with smoking. To quit smoking later in life will still provide benefits and reduce the risk of diseases associated with smoking.
Find out more in our App. Thanks.
Tags: stop smoking add, time to quit smoking, smoking later, comments on smoking, quit smoking pregnancy, benefits of quit smoking.