50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Track anything and everything
- Clean layout
- Nice idea with the plugin
- Plugin doesn't seem to do anything
- Paid features should be available for free
+ By Francesco Marassi
Keep track of anything and everything over time
Whether you want to change a daily habit or simply want to know how often something occurs, tracking is the absolute best way to measure what you're really up to. Francesco Marassi's Trackthisforme gives you a platform to keep count of anything you like, from cups of coffee to hours of sleep to daily weight to fluctuations in mood.
Create a category for each aspect of your life you want to track. Add an element every time you take a measure - this involves inputting quantity, satisfaction, and a personal note. Over time, the app will keep count of your progress, and you'll be able to see your behavior over time in a chart. The widget option lets you track from your homescreen for quick and easy access; you can also sign in from the website for tracking from your computer if you wish.
There are plenty of extra features that look really interesting, like comparisons of two different categories over time and visualized stats pages generated from your input, but these all require purchasing the upgraded version of the app. You're also restricted to just five categories in the free version. Personally, I think these extras should be included for free - otherwise, I'm much more inclined to just set myself up a spreadsheet so that I can have complete control over the display myself (there are also other apps out there that will do this for free). I'm a stats nerd, though, so YMMV.
The Trackthisforme SmartCategories plugin theoretically enables the mother app to be able to automatically track stats from your phone (such as frequency of SMS sent/received). I installed it, but then couldn't manage to find it within the app. I like the idea, but how to make use of it needs to be much more obvious.
Francesco Marassi's Trackthisforme app is built around a solid idea, but it should offer more general usability.
Use Trackthisforme to keep in check your weight, your mood, the amount of SMS you send everyday… or just about everything :)
- Easy to use
- Beautiful graphs are automatically generated for each category, so you can keep a visual track of your progress.
- Quick-add Widget: create a widget on your homescreen to add data faster than a flying kangaroo: just tap, set your value, and you're done!
- The charts are scrollable and easy to use!
- You can sign in with http://trackthisfor.me, so you can continue track everything also from your desktop computer
- Works offline: if you don't have a mobile connection, don't worry: the app will store your changes on the device, and sync them once it gets back online if you have a trackthisfor.me account.
- Calculates the minimum and the maximum value, the average and the total of the elements.
- Predicts when you will reach your goal based on your previous data.
- Compare your categories together (**)
- Setup a reminder notification for every category (**)
- Smart Categories(*): Trackthisforme is so smart that it can track some data all by itself: it can automatically update the relative category every time you send or receive a SMS, or why not? Even when you make a phone call!
- Dashboard View(**): you can compare the elements of the last week/month with the previous week/month!
(*): Requires Trackthisforme SmartCategories.
(**) Some features requires a PRO account. You can create only 5 categories without a PRO account.
tags: weight, track, workouts, chart, graph, holo, running, log, logbook, sleep, keep track of my data, reach my goal
- new reminders view inside the category page
- every user (also not-PRO) can now create 1 reminder for category! Consider it a little Holiday Present ;-)
a HUGE update is here! Thank you all for your support in the last months.
- new design based on material design and Android 5.0;
- possibility to see every element on the chart;
- possibility to export all your elements in a .csv file;
- the category page is 40% faster to open and scroll;
Some lists where this application appears: Generic Trackers.
Wear support would be nice.
This app let's you track anything and is a good general purpose tracker
is a convenient app for logging things for which you can't find (or don't want to bother with) a dedicated app. The data model is quite simple, i.e. a single number for each data point, but often that's all you need. One big advantage over similar apps is the data export, and the Web API that makes integration with third-party services like Zenobase possible. Perfect for Quantified Self experiment
So far great, but everytime I edit an element it returns me at the beginning which is really irritating if you want to edit the information for example of all your elements. I wont put 1 star because the app is great, but I hope you turn attention to this
Hard to get good charts for short interval records. Good for recording totals for a day, and exploring the settings menu is rewarding. Will purchase PRO if I end up using it more diligently.