100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Graphs input
- Easy to use
- Not very original
Lets you track your workouts, your sleep, analyze with graphs, and plan your workouts.
TrainingPeaks is easy enough to use - you can add workouts, sleep, weight and more for any given day. There are apps that can do all this and more however - this one isn't very original.
TrainingPeaks graphs all of the information you input, letting you easily analyze your workouts. You can plan future workouts, and the app is free and without ads.
The app isn't very original - there are other apps that can do everything this one can and more.
The free TrainingPeaks mobile app syncs with your TrainingPeaks.com account to provide a complete web, mobile and desktop solution for tracking, analyzing and planning your training.
• Log your runs, rides or swims in the TrainingPeaks Calendar
• Keep track of daily stats like power, speed, distance and more
• Dash off post-workout comments for yourself and your coach
• Check your progress with the Performance Management Chart
• Customize your Dashboard charts to see the data that is important to you
• View HR, power or GPS for your workouts in the workout file viewer
• See how much time you spent in your training zones during your workouts
• Look at your Peak HR, power, pace, and speed values from your workouts
• Schedule training sessions from your Android device
• Access your planned workouts and meals on the road or the trail
• Add workouts from your TrainingPeaks workout library (TrainingPeaks Coach or Premium Athlete users only)
• Share your workouts on Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or IM
Then log into your TrainingPeaks.com account to perform deeper analysis of your training, upload workouts from over 90 devices, and plan your season using a training plan or a coach. If you don’t have a TrainingPeaks.com account yet, you can sign up within the app or visit TrainingPeaks.com.
• This app can be used on devices running Android 4.0 or higher
• You must have an internet connection, 3G or Wi-Fi, to use this app
• Your current Fitness, Fatigue, and Form are now displayed in the activity feed.
• See your bigger Fitness picture on the newly added PMC Report. 7, 28, 90, and 365 day CTL Ramp Rates will reveal trends in your Fitness, how you compare to this time last year, or if you are on track with your taper.
• Apps & Devices page for a listing of compatible apps that upload data directly to your TrainingPeaks account.
• You can now share your Dashboard settings with your friends, coach, or athletes.
I think this is a great app. Very well designed. Only complaint is the PM data doesn't agree with the Web version.
Contains all I need to know on the go. I like that is syncs automatically with my Garmin through my phone. April update is even better
This app was greatly improved on the April update. Well done. Great app.
I use MyfitnessPal for collecting my food intake and Garmin Connect to obtain my trainimg information. This tool works well with both apps and outputs my data in one neat package. I LOVE the ability to input my training plan and have it text me reminders what the days training plan is. Another great perk is the ability to integrate pro coaches if I so choose. Lastly, many professional endurance at
One of the best. Premium account is essential and well worth the money.
I use my laptop for uploads, changes, planning, etc. For the mobile app, all I use it for is to look ahead at the upcoming workout. Or maybe to review a previous workout (after I've uploaded using my laptop). I could see a few challenges if one's only interface was through their mobile device.