50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
The free TrainingPeaks mobile app syncs with your TrainingPeaks.com account to provide a complete web, mobile and desktop solution for tracking, analyzing and planning your training.
• Log your runs, rides or swims in the TrainingPeaks Calendar
• Keep track of daily stats like power, speed, distance and more
• Dash off post-workout comments for yourself and your coach
• Check your progress with the Performance Management Chart
• Customize your Dashboard charts to see the data that is important to you
• View HR, power or GPS for your workouts in the workout file viewer
• See how much time you spent in your training zones during your workouts
• Look at your Peak HR, power, pace, and speed values from your workouts
• Schedule training sessions from your Android device
• Access your planned workouts and meals on the road or the trail
• Add workouts from your TrainingPeaks workout library (TrainingPeaks Coach or Premium Athlete users only)
• Share your workouts on Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or IM
Then log into your TrainingPeaks.com account to perform deeper analysis of your training, upload workouts from over 90 devices, and plan your season using a training plan or a coach. If you don’t have a TrainingPeaks.com account yet, you can sign up within the app or visit TrainingPeaks.com.
• This app can be used on devices running Android 4.0 or higher
• You must have an internet connection, 3G or Wi-Fi, to use this app
Tags: trainingpeaks è gratis, training log, triathlon training, triathlon scanner, trainingpeaks code, database training athlete interface, trainingpeaks mobile, trainingpeaks login, trainingpeaks, embed training peaks login.
Enhanced Dashboard features adding the Performance Management Chart and updating the Fitness Summary Chart for *Premium* athletes and coaches.
The PMC is a part of the the new "Periodic Chart" that gives access to over 100 pieces of your historical data.
• Configure charts to visualize your Training Data, PMC, Peaks, Fitness Summary, and Metrics
• Add, Remove, Reorder charts in app settings
• Interact with charts (Pan & zoom, Show crosshair, Tap crosshair to display item in activity feed)