50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
The free TrainingPeaks mobile app syncs with your TrainingPeaks.com account to provide a complete web, mobile and desktop solution for tracking, analyzing and planning your training.
• Log your runs, rides or swims in the TrainingPeaks Calendar
• Keep track of daily stats like power, speed, distance and more
• Dash off post-workout comments for yourself and your coach
• Graph your weekly hours, distance and TSS™
• Break down your training hours by sport
• View HR, power or GPS for your workouts in the workout file viewer
• See how much time you spent in your training zones during your workouts
• Look at your Peak HR, power, pace, and speed values from your workouts
• Schedule training sessions from your Android device
• Access your planned workouts and meals on the road or the trail
• Add workouts from your TrainingPeaks workout library (TrainingPeaks Coach or Premium Athlete users only)
• Share your workouts on Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or IM
Then log into your TrainingPeaks.com account to perform deeper analysis of your training, upload workouts from over 90 devices, and plan your season using a training plan or a coach. If you don’t have a TrainingPeaks.com account yet, you can sign up within the app or visit TrainingPeaks.com.
• This app can be used on devices running Android 4.0 or higher
• You must have an internet connection, 3G or Wi-Fi, to use this app
Tags: trainingpeaks è gratis, training log, triathlon training, embed training peaks login, triathalon training, training peaks add food using barcode, trainingpeaks, trainingpeaks login, enbedding training peaks calendar in web site, ads at premium trainingpeaks.
Workout Reports and Map & Graph for *Premium* TrainingPeaks athletes and coaches!
With the Workout Reports see your Time in Zones by:
• Heart Rate
and your Peak Curves for:
• Heart Rate
Using the interactive Map & Graph you can:
• See your route on the map.
• View all your data on the graph.
• See the stats for your laps, intervals, and peak values.
• Highlight your laps, intervals, and peak values.