50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
The free TrainingPeaks mobile app syncs with your TrainingPeaks.com account to provide a complete web, mobile and desktop solution for tracking, analyzing and planning your training.
• Log your runs, rides or swims in the TrainingPeaks Calendar
• Keep track of daily stats like power, speed, distance and more
• Dash off post-workout comments for yourself and your coach
• Graph your weekly hours, distance and TSS™
• Break down your training hours by sport
• View HR, power or GPS for your workouts in the workout file viewer
• See how much time you spent in your training zones during your workouts
• Look at your Peak HR, power, pace, and speed values from your workouts
• Schedule training sessions from your Android device
• Access your planned workouts and meals on the road or the trail
• Add workouts from your TrainingPeaks workout library (TrainingPeaks Coach or Premium Athlete users only)
• Share your workouts on Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or IM
Then log into your TrainingPeaks.com account to perform deeper analysis of your training, upload workouts from over 90 devices, and plan your season using a training plan or a coach. If you don’t have a TrainingPeaks.com account yet, you can sign up within the app or visit TrainingPeaks.com.
• This app can be used on devices running Android 4.0 or higher
• You must have an internet connection, 3G or Wi-Fi, to use this app
Tags: trainingpeaks è gratis, training log, triathlon training, trainingpeaks mobile, database training athlete interface, trainingpeaks code, embed training peaks login, triathalon training, training peaks add food using barcode, trainingpeaks.
Workout Reports and Map & Graph for *Premium* TrainingPeaks athletes and coaches!
With the Workout Reports see your Time in Zones by:
• Heart Rate
and your Peak Curves for:
• Heart Rate
Using the interactive Map & Graph you can:
• See your route on the map.
• View all your data on the graph.
• See the stats for your laps, intervals, and peak values.
• Highlight your laps, intervals, and peak values.