100 - 500 downloads
- Good, useful tool
- Poor design, should be improved
Enter all your data and then keep track of the food you eat
WeightObserver is a useful application for people who want to try to balance their diets and control their weight (losing or maintaining it). First of all, you want to type your name and then choose some settings like the metric system, point system and your main interest: lose weight or maintain it. Then, your gender, birth date, weight, height and daily activity.
For starting, you can select the food you've eaten (from a large database) and view the nutritional values and points. Exercise calendar is also available and you'll be able to see the wight graph and the points consumed's graph as well. In addition, you can create lists for your favorite foods and have a quick access to them.
While the app offers great tools and it's a helpful application for people needing to take control of their weight, the layout and design are not really good. They could have better usability, as sometimes it's not clear what you need to do and not all buttons can be seen correctly. Infobest is the developer of WeightObserver free version with ads and the premium one.
WeightObserver is the most comprehensive and easy-to-use Android app based on the WeightWatchers concept.
Select the traditional WW Points system or the new PointsPlus plan and switch between them at any time.
Get your daily and weekly points calculated and updated automatically.
Choose from a huge database of over 7.000 foods with their associated nutritional values and points.
"Perfect App to control your weight and the food you eat - Androidzoom.com"
Top App Features:
• Add your own foods to the database
• Create your favourite list for easy and quick access to your preferred foods
• Enter performed activities to increase your available points
• Check your personal diary to see daily consumption and activities at a glance
• Drill down to get all the details on foods and activities by a simple click
• Get a graphical overview of your weight history and points consumed over time
• Install the app on your SD card
• Enjoy intuitive handling and great layout
• Use the app without internet connection as all data is kept locally
***The Premium version of WeightObserver contains NO Ads***
Check out our video: https://www.youtube.com/WeightObserver
For technical support please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is always welcome!
Not endorsed by / affiliated with WeightWatchers International
Keywords: died, food, lose weight, weight, health, pointsplus, wwpoints, propoints, health, food, counter, ww, WeightWatchers, exercise, fitness, calculator, points calculator, propoint, protein, carbs, fiber, workout.
- Swipe gesture replaced with tap
- Minor graphical changes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
looks and works fine
Waste of time effort and money