500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Monitor health
- Help weight lose
- Syncs with apps
- Sync issues
+ By Withings
Monitor and improve your health with Health Mate.
The Health Mate applets you monitor your weight loss, exercise, blood pressure, and sleep to help you live a healthier and more productive life. The app stores and analyzes your data so you can see the progress you make over time. It syncs with some apps to streamline your fitness routine.
The app monitors and reminds you about your health, such as blood pressure and sleeping patterns. It syncs with other apps.
Sometimes the app is a little confusing. It doesn't always automatically sync.
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest.
- We are happy to announce that Health Mate on Android is now compatible with our range of connected watches : Activité and Activité Pop.
damn long, but finally, we have Google Fit integration. I give some stars now, but the whole Fit integration took too damn long.
Minus for: 1.Lack of widgets. 2. No possibility to customize colours, rings, etc... 3. Left side menu is awful. 4. The application icon is ugly.
I like the way the information is integrated and organized. I liked it so much when I got my activité that I bought a smart scale as well. The webpage is nicer though, but all the info is available in the app. There are still some bugs like the sync can be forced just by checking the alarm, or the measurements on the CO2 are shifted one bar compared to the value that they display. The units and la
Last update fixed auto sync
Just started using seems okay so far
The scale and blood pressure both work well; however the step app records half of what my samsung smartwatch records
No Aura support but now works with my blood pressure monitor again.