100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Monitor health
- Help weight lose
- Syncs with apps
- Sync issues
+ By Withings
Monitor and improve your health with Health Mate.
The Health Mate applets you monitor your weight loss, exercise, blood pressure, and sleep to help you live a healthier and more productive life. The app stores and analyzes your data so you can see the progress you make over time. It syncs with some apps to streamline your fitness routine.
The app monitors and reminds you about your health, such as blood pressure and sleeping patterns. It syncs with other apps.
Sometimes the app is a little confusing. It doesn't always automatically sync.
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest.
Welcome to our new Health Mate 2.0 update
Your smartphone is now an activity tracker
You have your phone on you all the time, so now Health Mate can track your moves!
Say hello to Material design introduced by Android 5.0
Timeline for everyone
Scroll through your history of health data with just a swipe of your finger!
For more information, check out our blog article : http://bit.ly/LollipopWithings
Share your comments with us on Twitter & Facebook:
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Oliver T. Robson.
Connects well with Withings scales and step trackers. Integrates with MyFitnessPal. Good interface but sometimes clunky.
Monitor paired OK with phone but as soon as app sees it the apps crashes.
As mostly is a case nowadays the hardware part of the project is much more advanced then the software part. But they are getting better.
With the new update, my new entries no longer appear on the graph, and the refresh option is now gone. The new entry screen is a huge step backwards, and is painful to look at.
Withings Pulse worked fine for first 8 weeks and then just stopped. Tech support responded to emails but their suggestions did not fix the peoblem.
Getting there, just a couple more things to tweak to make awesome