Yoga Nidra Meditation
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- High quality audio file
- Will supposedly work even if you fall asleep
- Can add in your own background music if you like
- Lack of information about the theory of yoga nidra
+ By Spreebytes
Guided yoga nidra aural meditation
Yoga nidra is "sleeping yoga" - the idea is that you can receive all the calming benefits of yoga even whilst asleep. Spreebytes' Yoga Nidra Meditation app will guide you through sessions of this kind of yoga through soothing audio files.
Get comfortable and follow the relaxation instructions given by the female voice in the audio. Either listen to her on her own, or add in whatever background music you like from your device on loop. You can also choose whether to have a bell at the end or not; if you're planning on falling asleep, you may want to turn this option off.
The free version includes a 7-minute long guided meditation; the premium version includes longer audio files for extended sessions.
More in-app information regarding the theory behind yoga nidra would have been nice for me.
Spreebytes' Yoga Nidra Meditation is another tool in your arsenal in the daily battle for ultimate relaxation.
Enjoy the deep relaxation, stress relief and benefits of guided meditation without prior experience through the simple meditation technique of yoga nidra.
Just a few minutes of practice will improve your peace of mind, focus and mental clarity.
Unlike other meditation practices, yoga nidra works even if you get bored, your mind wanders, or if you even fall asleep. In fact, yoga nidra originated as a way of receiving knowledge during sleep, so even if other meditation methods have not helped you in the past, yoga nidra will work for you.
What are the benefits of yoga nidra meditation?
* calm and clear the mind
* reduce stress and anxiety
* balance the emotions
* relax deeply
* improve your immune and lymphatic functions
* detox your body
* improve focus and concentration
* fall asleep easily
* develop patience and inner peace
* build self-confidence
* no negative side effects
* become mindful of the present
"I just want to thank you sincerely for doing this. I suffer from crippling panic attacks and this is making a huge difference in my life. It's quick when I only have a few minutes and I love the option of a longer meditation when I have more time."
* Choose a meditation length of 7, 18 or 25 minutes
* Easy to learn and practice anywhere, sitting or lying down, any time
* Use your own background music on loop
* Listen to the meditation with or without music
* Choose to have a bell at the end or not
Active Hands Yoga (http://activehandsyoga.com) brings over 10 years of meditation practice to you in this yoga nidra application, with help from sound engineer Isaac Bigsby Trogdon (http://dyss.net/).
- bug fixed regarding audio playback on specific devices (Dell Streak)
Kya baat.great app.
Love this app
Simple and effective
Life changing, great app!
I love it
I love this app. The lady's voice doesn't bother me, and this app has the ability to ground and relax me like no other.
This is the 3rd one I`ve tried. so far it`s by far the best for me.