FFmpeg 4 Android
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
* Ver 8 is our most significant upgrade, its using FFmpeg 2.0 as its base, this will allow support for much more complex commands.
======================== Important notes =======================
* This app is mainly intended for Android developers that need to add FFMpeg support to their apps.
Please don't send use logs unless you are a developer.
* Free, out of the box, personal license.
* Developers that use OEM license will have no delays in the transcoding engine start-up, and will use the new
transcoding engine which improve performance around 40%
* It was tested on lots of devices (Phones and Tablets).
* See how easy is to do from your application:
# Video/Sound size conversion.
# Video/Sound Codec conversion.
# Video/Sound file size decrease.
# Video aspect ratio change.
# Remove sound from video.
# Get only sound from video.
# Get MP3 audio from video
# Transcode WAV to mp3.
And a lot more...
For more information:
* Very Low OEM pricing (for developers and companies), see more info here:
* Streaming support!
* Much more simple to add support to your app, few lines of Java code (our demo client is 71 lines of Java code, no C).
* Out of the box support for background processing.
For more information read our blog post:
Tags: FFmpeg, Codecs, Sound Conversion, Video Conversion, Video Editing, libmp3lame, h264, rtp, streaming.
Tags: ffmpeg, 안드로이드 ffmpeg, ffmpeg4, phoneyourpc, ffmpeg libmp3lame, ffmpeg streaming, ffmpeg streaming code, ndk ffmpeg conversion of audio, ffmpeg streaming server, ffmpeg command streaming.
* Roll-back to 8.1
* Ver 8 is our most significant upgrade, its using FFmpeg 2.0 as its base.
* Improved error detection.
* Added interface method to change the default work location.
* Log paths changed to support dynamic work location.
* transcoding engine upgraded (1.1.02)