12 Steps AA Spiritual Toolkit
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP NET, LLC.
It also has a Spot Check Inventory that allows you to quickly get rid of resentments when on the go and you can later add more detail via your computer because all data is securely synced to the cloud using the same security as banks!
Just because you’re a recovering alcoholic doesn't mean life will slow down. Instead it will move forward, and so must you. Often times moving forward means being on the constant go. In effect, this means that if you’re using journaling as part of your recovery, then you don’t have time to sit down and write your feelings out.
There’s another problem that arises with paper journaling: privacy. If you mistakenly leave your journal out, someone might “accidentally” read it. Although a journal is a private matter and it’s likely closed, people nowadays will still somehow invite themselves to opening your journal; thus, reading your private thoughts.
Oh, what scandals can occur from private information!
It’s so good to know that both of these situations are avoidable – thanks to this MST App!
With the journal, you simply type in an entry. Whatever you want to express – anger, sadness, joy, etc. – do so with the assurance that your thoughts will remain private. This is because all data is encrypted; you’re the only person who will have access to it. If you want to add an extra sense of security for your own peace of mind, create a fictitious name.
Remember, however, that you’re the only writer and reader in MST’s journal. In addition, you can edit and delete entries at any time.
• GRATITUDE LIST
- Enter Your Gratitudes while one the go!
- Hardship discounts are available for anyone that can't afford the $0.99 cent premium features.
• SPOT CHECK INVENTORIES
- With Spot Check Inventories, this is an opportunity to quickly express your resentment. When you’re angry, you need to dispose this emotion fast so that it won’t eat at your soul throughout the remainder of the day.
• SOBRIETY CALCULATOR
- View your length of sobriety each time the app is opened
- Calculate the length of sobriety of all your friends
• ANONYMOUS ICON
- To protect anonymity, the actual app icon does not show references to AA
How MST Gives You Privacy
While MST eliminates the possibility of losing your journal, it’s even better that it gives you something more priceless: privacy.
As mentioned earlier, all data is encrypted and password protected. Using the same security as banks, your data is transmitted over SSL.
So, go ahead, write whatever you’re feeling. Whether you hate your spouse, feel attracted to someone else, tempted to slap your boss … whatever, just type in your journal without the fear of being discovered and judged.
With the help of journaling, you’re accomplishing the hard task of recovering from alcoholism.
Don’t sacrifice journaling by not having time. And don’t lose your privacy by having it invaded. Instead gain convenience and privacy while on the go with the MST App and Myspiritualtoolkit.com.
Tags: aa spiritual toolkit, my spiritual toolkit, 12 steps aa spiritual toolkit, mobile apps for 12 step daily inventory journal.
* I added the ability to Email Your Journal Entries to Your Sponsor.
* I added new Spot Check Inventory Types for Fear, Harm to Others, and Sexual Misconduct.
* I fixed the Date Timezone Issue.