23snaps - Family Photo Album
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Great idea
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Download 23snaps - Family Photo Album
An effective tool for sharing your kid's life with your closest ones
23snaps - Family Photo Album is a well-thought family app for parents who're worried about the kid's privacy but want their family to enjoy his pictures anyway.
The app lets you create a journal to capture your kid's special moments and share the important updates with people who you trust.
How does it work? First of all, add your children and connect with the chosen family and friends. From now on, you will be able to add new entries and broadcast the pictures/video and information with those who you selected before.
23snaps presents a clean interface with a usable design and clear instructions so you don't get lost. An awesome tool for parents and perfect for those who don't really manage with technology.
23snaps, (http://www.23snaps.com) a free photo sharing app for families, makes it easy for parents to save photos, videos, measurements, stories and updates of their children, and then privately share those moments with family and close friends around the world. You can even order photobooks and prints of your favorite memories!
Don’t worry if your family members don’t have an Android phone – the 23snaps family album is available on any smartphone, online and by email and makes photo sharing effortless!
-Use your phone camera or upload photos, videos, height and weight measurements, and status updates to a private baby book to capture your child’s precious moments. Better than Dropbox for your family memories - create a digital scrapbook!
-Connect with a partner and you both can add your own album updates for your children.
-Invite your loved ones to receive real time mobile or email notifications when you add a new update. They don’t even need to register themselves to take part in your private photo sharing!
-Family and friends you authorize to see your content can leave smiles, hearts and comments.
-Completely private photo sharing and secure network, only the people you approve can see your photos and updates.
-Organize your memories and milestones into collections and albums, view photos in a timeline, gallery or calendar view, add photo filters and build a beautiful interactive timeline for your child.
-Order bookstore-quality photo books to be delivered anywhere in the world and create beautiful mementos of your favorite snaps.
Called the “Facebook for Families” by TechCrunch and “Instagram for Parents” by CNET, 23snaps is the best way for families to save and privately share special moments.
With the 23snaps app you can create a living online journal or baby book for your child that grows into a wonderful album not just of those precious ‘firsts’, but of their day to day life too. Invite close friends and family to watch with you as your child learns about the world around them, and they’ll be able to share each incredible moment as it happens, adding their own comments and thoughts to your updates.
Children grow up so quickly, but now with 23snaps you can cherish every precious moment forever.
"23snaps lets parents securely save and share photos, videos and updates of their children with family and close friends, helping privacy-conscious families capture precious memories without publicizing them to the world." - Babyworld
“If you are looking for an Instagram replacement, I would steer parents toward iPhone app 23snaps.” – CNET
“Try a Facebook alternative. 23snaps is designed to help you share photos, videos and updates of your kids exclusively with family and close friends. It’s a free app that doesn’t expose private content to the wider online community.” – Mother & Baby Magazine
“I love the idea of being able to create a “digital journal” of my son’s life. This would be a great keepsake for him as well as a cool way to keep in touch with loved ones who live far enough away that they don’t see him on a regular basis.” – Modern Baby
“I wholeheartedly love this app and will continue to use it. I actually can't believe that it is a free app! It makes photo sharing so easy.” – Mom Blogger, White Lily Green
Follow us on G+: http://plus.google.com/+23snaps
23snaps - Family Photo Album Videos
Feature improvements and bug fixes.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Record audio.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.snaps23.android.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 3.2 released on 02/24/15.
- UpdatedNew version 3.1 released on 12/21/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.9.1 released on 11/28/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.8.1 released on 11/16/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.7.4 released on 10/02/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.7.3 released on 09/01/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.7.1 released on 08/20/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.6 released on 08/05/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.1 released on 07/19/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5 released on 07/10/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.4.2 released on 06/23/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.4.1 released on 06/21/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.4 released on 06/19/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3 released on 06/05/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.2.1 released on 05/26/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.2 released on 05/21/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1 released on 05/10/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0 released on 05/03/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.10 released on 04/16/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.9 released on 04/07/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.8.2 released on 03/30/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.8.1 released on 03/19/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.8 released on 03/15/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7 released on 03/08/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.16 released on 01/23/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.15 released on 01/22/14.
- ChangesName changed from 23snaps - Family Photo Journal to 23snaps - Family Photo Album on 01/18/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.14 released on 01/09/14.
- ChangesName changed from 23snaps - Family Photo Book to 23snaps - Family Photo Journal on 01/09/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.13 released on 01/03/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.12 released on 12/20/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.11 released on 11/20/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.10 released on 11/07/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.9 Beta released on 10/27/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.8 Beta released on 10/09/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.7 Beta released on 08/30/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.6 Beta released on 08/14/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 08/14/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.5 Beta released on 07/24/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.4 Beta released on 07/19/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6 Beta released on 07/11/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5.1 Beta released on 06/24/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5 Beta released on 06/20/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on 05/12/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4.2 Beta released on 04/08/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4 Beta released on 04/07/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.3 Beta released on 02/05/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 02/01/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1 Beta released on 01/27/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.15 Beta released on 01/21/13.
Displaying 4 of 50 - show all
It's a great app but friends and family are unable to download photos from phone app (can do it on web version). UPDATE - Thanks for the response. I use mostly the "story" function to add photos but it seems the "add to gallery" feature is not available for story. It would be great if future versions can allow downloading photos directly in the slideshow (or photo zoom in) mode. Thanks!
downloading that app hope I will gud :)
Absolutely the app for a young family. Cant emphasize enough how important its been in helping our friends and family stay connected with our family. Our best find and most used app these days
We love the functionality of your app but really wish you would not compress the photos so much when they are displayed in the app. They look so pixellated, there are visible artefacts and I wouldn't want to order a photo book based on how those photos appear. Improve the picture quality and you'd be 5 stars!
The app is very nice!