100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Access extra location provider commands. Includes interfering with GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Clear the caches of all installed apps.
- - Enable and disable location update notifications from the radio.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - To manage application tokens in the window manager.
- - Mount and unmount file systems for removable storage.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Request authentication tokens from accounts linked to your phone.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write the APN (Access Point Name) settings.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES
- - tw.appmakertw.com.a240.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - tw.appmakertw.com.a240.permission.MAPS_RECEIVE
Displaying 3 of 28 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 2.8.1 released on November 7, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on October 18, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on October 7, 2013.
- NewFirst appearance on September 19, 2013.